• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Quiting
I'm quitting this forum site. Sadly, there isn't much fun here as when I first joined. Yes, it was a short time, and I'm getting some feeling that some people don't really like me anymore (Ever since the Potato incident).

So, this is farewell peeps.

Ja
I may not see you on here anymore, but I can always jump you in the hallways Tongue Ja, Koba-chan!
(\ /)
(o.o) - ...I'm gonna eat you
c(")(")
Guess who has a myspace --> Me!
Guess who has a facebook --> Me again!
...potato incident?
Engrish lol
[Image: frwedomvu8.jpg]
Wait, what? X_X Don't do that!
I'm lost
Biiru o nomimasu!
Does anyone remember potatoe? The one to mouthed off about back-on and was very rude to some of the members? Well, koba thought he was funny and laughed at his jokes while everyone else who was there at the time....didn't.
(\ /)
c(")(")
Oh! That dude! Isn't he still here under a different name? I didn't mind him too much, enjoyed "playing" with him. Although that may be because I'm older and I find myself not caring about a lot of stuff anymore.

Anyway, yeah, I know I didn't mind Koba liking him. Everyone's entitled to their own opinion.
He's got another account: nirue, but he hasn't been on much.

I agree. I didn't like potatoe/nirue much but i wouldn't hold it against someone who did.
(\ /)
c(")(")
Yeah, to those who did not know what happened. Potato was member who got banned for trashing Back-On and being like an idiot to others who we didn't want on the forums, so was banned. But he has another account nirue, but I'm not sure if he's been on a lot or so. Koba knows him and I believe I know she's trying to say since I've been in the middle of this as well...

Koba, just still telling you that we're cool now and that's over with. But that little drama (you know what I'm talking about) has nothing to do with him.

Why I don't come online a lot like I use to because I don't see anyone online anymore and makes me sad that everyone is gone now. Sometimes I get feelings I wanna quit as well, but I don't wanna do that, because I'm doing this to support Back-On and here with friends. People....lets not make this forum die already. I'm not going to let that happen.
um.........i haven't been on for a while so......whats this potato incident thing going on >< somebody fill me in on this info...
[Image: neji2.jpg]

[Image: Ninja-Dance.gif]