• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anime music
They are more expensive than I thought! Although the thought of eating ramen for 3 months certainly sounds a lot more appealing than pasta :p

@ookami: you're welcome! Big Grin I'm glad I could be of some help!
Even after saving up for a guitar using ramen, I still love it. <3.3 It's so wonderful. So cheap. And it gave me practice using chopsticks for slippery things.
OMG! That was the post that turned me into a senior member. Oooooo, aaaaahhh!
Congrats, Ala Big Grin

I have to admit ramen isn't quite that cheap here - probably because I eat alot - so pasta is my main staple if I'm saving up ^^; I love the different flavours though!
Hehe, ramen is THE food for college students here. xD
Engrish lol
[Image: frwedomvu8.jpg]
ramen noodles are 25cents round these parts Big Grin

Alacrana Wrote:Even after saving up for a guitar using ramen, I still love it. <3.3 It's so wonderful. So cheap. And it gave me practice using chopsticks for slippery things.

i suck at all instruments i played one of those guitar games at the arcade the other day, couldn't beat that kenshin song on easy T_T and my dad gave me a guitar yesterday and i'm trying but... Y_Y
XboxLive Gamertag: Sky King IX
[Image: FFT.jpg]
All instruments take practice. xP
Engrish lol
[Image: frwedomvu8.jpg]
I plan on getting a guitar (if college funds allow it). I wouldn't mind living off of ramen. Oishii. Tongue
(\ /)
(o.o) - ...I'm gonna eat you
c(")(")
Guess who has a myspace --> Me!
Guess who has a facebook --> Me again!
Hmm I think they cost between 30-90 pence here (depending on the brand/volume) per pack. This is if one buys in bulk from e.g. ChinaTown. I guess that makes it about 50 cents?

I feel inspired to take up the guitar everytime I hear Back-no, One OK Rock, the Brilliant Green and other rock bands. The drums would be wicked but I have no coordination :p

On that note, I really like the Gundam00 OP - Ash like Snow by the Brilliant Green (OP size). I came across it on a random blog yesterday that talked about their top 10 anime theme songs for the season.

[youtube]n8BOAxfKAHA[/youtube]
I like the song (or the bit of it). I shall check the Brilliant Green out.

Same goes for me. I want to play guitar because there are so many awsome songs out there (not to mention the hot guitarist that play them). I think I decided I wanted to learn guitar when I heard Chain (arigatou, shu-san!)
(\ /)
(o.o) - ...I'm gonna eat you
c(")(")
Guess who has a myspace --> Me!
Guess who has a facebook --> Me again!