• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anime music
I don't actually have DDR. I got a metal pad that attaches to my computer and I downloaded Stepmania. Which is basically illegal DDR for free. =X Good work out? Remember, forget that I play.
I would love to play DDR, but I don't think I'm very good at it (keyboard version is ok) anddid try Stepmania once, but my laptop is a bit too slow to handle it! The Air Gear, Chain file was good fun though (hehe) What is this metal pad thing that you speak of?

I stopped watching Lovely Complex after a while, it was funny though. Not sure why I did stop though...

OMG, I swear I used to have 'Flowers' by Terra as well. At least, it sounds really reall familiar!

Anime wise (I know I'm not doing this in order, gomen!) I tend to look up anime blogs and see their top choices/reviews.
Oh, another way I find new anime is when I notice a lot of a certain character poping up where ever I look. It's how I started D. Gray Man Tongue

o.O Where'd you get it flick!!! Tell me, onegai!!!!! <--play DDR last night and play Flowers 4 times in a row >.<
(\ /)
(o.o) - ...I'm gonna eat you
c(")(")
Guess who has a myspace --> Me!
Guess who has a facebook --> Me again!
Ooh true. When I like the voice of a particular character, I look up their seiyuus and see what they've done as well. Of course it's always a nice surprise to find they've been in anime that one has watched before!

Meh, I can't remember where I got it from last time. But umm... I went on a search, and found it online at a chinese website. Will PM a link to you since I've uploaded it to the BOO folders just in case you can't access it. Is it the one that's less than 2 mins long I think?
The metal pad is a reinforced DDR pad, basically. Not like the cheap plastic and foam ones that slide all around when you try to play them at home. Mine is basically like the arcade ones, but with only one side.
-.- It'd have been nice to have those last night. How much are the metal pads?

Thanks again, Flick! Tongue I love you so much right now.
(\ /)
c(")(")
A lot. I think mine was about a hundred dollars? Maybe a little over. I got it on ebay, purveyor of all things wonderful. It took me YEARS to psych myself up into blowing money on one. X_x Especially when I was still in college and eating ramen for three months to buy myself a guitar.
Heh, glad to know I'm not the only person who spends $100 on DDR pads. xD
I didn't buy metal ones, but I got the good, thick ones.
Been ages since I played though. =__=
Engrish lol
[Image: frwedomvu8.jpg]
Since I don't get as much exercise as I'd like during the winter, I try to play a couple of rounds on my days off. It's not much but it supplements my other activities. Like dancing. It's never too cold to go out and party. <3.3 Anyway, that's how I justify the cost of the metal dance pad.
Wow. Not sure if i really want it now >.> That's a lot of money for a better game controller...
(\ /)
c(")(")