• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anime music
Does anyone know of a good site where I can download music such as the opening or closing theme songs to animes?
Biiru o nomimasu!
check out http://nipponsei.minglong.org/

the biggest resource for anime music.
Rafe Blake:"NO WAY, was that my cameo?"
Kenji:"yup"
Rafe Blake:"REALLY?"
Kenji:"Well, you "are" a minor character..unlike me"
Rafe Blake:"MINOR?"
Teeda:"That's what he said, bro. Besides at least you can "fly away"."
Kenji:"haha! good one! haha!"
Teeda:"hahaha!"
Thanks a ton!
Biiru o nomimasu!
http://gendou.com
Engrish lol
[Image: frwedomvu8.jpg]
mp3s nicely done thanks
Biiru o nomimasu!
If you like anime music, I suggest you check out this awesome band called Back-on... They've done music for at least three animes. =X
lol. Now that I think about it, that's how I find other anime. Take the opening of an anime that I love, look up the artist, see if they've done any other openings/endings, and then see if i like that series. Does anyone else do this or is it just me? Sweatdrop
(\ /)
(o.o) - ...I'm gonna eat you
c(")(")
Guess who has a myspace --> Me!
Guess who has a facebook --> Me again!
It's just you...... haha
Biiru o nomimasu!
Heh, no, it's not just you! I do that too, a little. I mean, I don't watch much anime.. well.. none at all recently 'cept Lovely Complex. But there're some songs I've heard on DDR (and let's everyone forget that they saw me say I play that game) that make me want to watch the anime.
*feels like an outcast now* I don't play DDR (only cause I don't have the game) but I know what you mean, Ala. I kinda obsessed over one song (Flowers by Terra, i think) and I wanted to know everything about it. It was depressing afterwards when I couldn't listen to the song anymore.
(\ /)
(o.o) - ...I'm gonna eat you
c(")(")
Guess who has a myspace --> Me!
Guess who has a facebook --> Me again!