• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your EviL Deeds...
Sticking up for yourself is admirable though
Biiru o nomimasu!
Eh, I'd be a liar if I said I didn't ask for it a lot of the time. Like I said, I had a big mouth. HUGE. I was the walking verbal equivilant of prancing through a field of bulls wearing all red. For some reason, although I'm a girl, I totally had short man's complex with a hefty dose of machismo.
LOL! I was never like that (that doesn't mean i thought about it most of the time). I was always the "good student" or "responsible student". Like, on the outside I was kind and caring, which lead to being used but w/e. Once Sophmore year came I quit being that nice. I was more like sticking up for myself. I find that not a lot of teachers like me now. LOL! But hey, at least I get to say what's on my mind. I think the first teacher that didn't like me and I hated to was my BCIS I class I took with Ookami. =P It was fun because he always picked on us. Good times.
Okay I'll tell my evil story.

This girl who made my 8th grade a living hell because me and her REALLY hated each other for apparent reasons. Well she went up to me one time with very ugly lipstick on her lips and was telling me crap in front of people. I just grinned, grabs her hair, smacked her face onto the wall and threw her into the mud! She never bugged me again! ^_^ The end!
lmao!
Nice, just nice. I wish I had the guts to do that to all the people I hated. Trust me, i've thought of so many murderous thoughts before but I don't have the guts to do them. LOL!
You people are quite intense.
Biiru o nomimasu!
Ha ha, we've got hardcore girls here. Wink
lesboys22 Wrote:Timbits are what Tim Horton's (Canada's equivalent to Starbucks) sells. They are the middle hole of the donuts. I dunno it's a fad thing here.

Tsubame, what the hell. How does one manage to do that? Please tell haha

well the pigeon shit in the back of my barbie car and i knew it was expensive to get so i got mad and waited for it to land in front of me and pushed the pedal down and hit the damn thing.

second evil deed i've done is kick my older brother's ass like 2 times
first time we were in a parking lot and he thought i was throwin stuff at him when i wasn't so he hit me and my little 4'5" self and i snapped. i took my palm and jammed it up his chin and grabbed for flesh and started pulling. he just kept pushing. i took some skin off lol.
second time he pissed me off we had been on thin ice with eachother and he was in my room without permission. my mom said no boys were allowed in the rooms unless they had permission from us. so i told him to get out. he said no and i kept asking until he said no and hit me with the broom. i grabbed it from his hands and broke the broom over his head and he socked me in the gut. so i bit his moobie lol. again i took skin.
older brother doesn't fight me anymore
[Image: tsubamelove.jpg]
thank you soundex for making this for me ^_^
homejeebus! i think we have a tie on who's going to be the forum's resident bad girl between tsubame and ala! lol. jeez.. u guys r scary. as for me, no one has yet to experience my full blown bad side. people have seen glimpses but that was all xD

im quite interested on what flick has done to those who crossed her path =D ought to be fun xD
Lets go to hell, with our hands clasped, together. As we enter its fiery gates and hear the cries and shouts of the damned, we'll walk in with smiles in our faces and scorn God, for not even death can withstand our love.
I think Tsubame is more scarier than Ala so far. Tongue Haha, i'm still laughing over the pigeon incident. LOL!