• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your EviL Deeds...
Smilewell peeps. i wanted to post this thread to tell your stories about the time that you were MAD or had done something very BAD or EVIL..
Do or die. Make you choice.
http://www.gangaparis.co.nr/

HEY GUYS! IT'S BEEN 4 YEARS!~
Never throw Timbits out of your moving car at people. It doesn't lead to good things haha
Biiru o nomimasu!
What are Timbits?...>.<

Um.....I have this habit of cussing a lot when I mad.....while talking to myself. >.> That's bad right?
(\ /)
(o.o) - ...I'm gonna eat you
c(")(")
Guess who has a myspace --> Me!
Guess who has a facebook --> Me again!
I have a habit of cursing ALL the time. o-o; I occasionally have to retype my posts to edit myself here.

But no.. lessee...

In sixth grade, I knew this girl named Katie. She was reeeaaally rich and ran around with her own little posse of suck-ups. We were playing kickball in gym and she and her posse cornered me behind the bleachers to rough me up a bit and tease me. Apparently, because I was really short and skinny and wore glasses, that meant open season on me. They split my lip as well as giving me a few bruises.

I got revenge later, though. She slipped and fell in a mud puddle that made a big brown stain all over her butt. I really liked that look on her, heh. So I ran into the locker room after gym class early. I grabbed all her expensive designer clothes (who wears Armani in 6th grade?!) and her make-up kit and I shoved them all into a toilet. She cried and had to wear her stained gym clothes for the rest of the school day.

Um.. what else? Me and my friends made a concoction of fish, broccoli, cabbage, a weird fungus we found, and a bottle of castor oil and buried the whole thing for two weeks. Then we dug it up, replaced my car's windshield wiper fluid with it, and turned the nozzles to the side. We drove past our high school and squirted random people or people we hated with it. The smell was awwwwful.

I scratched off the logos from a bar of Ex-Lax chocolate and left them for the football players after school. I heard some of them were in the bathroom for hours. Hey, they had just beaten me up a week ago, even cracked my ribs! It was vengeance.
Haha....That IS evil. All I did was color all over my brother's face with permanent marker.
Away
i ran over a pigeon with a barbie car when i was seven
[Image: tsubamelove.jpg]
thank you soundex for making this for me ^_^
Timbits are what Tim Horton's (Canada's equivalent to Starbucks) sells. They are the middle hole of the donuts. I dunno it's a fad thing here.

Tsubame, what the hell. How does one manage to do that? Please tell haha
Biiru o nomimasu!
We got em, they're just called Donut Holes, they're a generic thing, there isn't really a single kind everyone loves or anything. xD

@Alacrana: Wow... just wow...
Engrish lol
[Image: frwedomvu8.jpg]
ala... u are one scary chick. remind me in the future not to get on ur bad side! i wish i have the balls to do that. thats so badass!! xD

as for me... evil deeds... i'll have to think real hard.
Lets go to hell, with our hands clasped, together. As we enter its fiery gates and hear the cries and shouts of the damned, we'll walk in with smiles in our faces and scorn God, for not even death can withstand our love.
Oh, I have many more evil deeds, I'm afraid. I was very very angry as a teenager. Like, constantly. I woke up mad and went to bed in a rage. It didn't help that I was always getting in fights.

I had my first catfight at six years old and it only went downhill from there. By the time I was eight, I'd a tooth chipped and my clothes ripped up. By 8th grade, I'd had three fingers broken. Through high school, it was up to cracked ribs. All with a bunch of split lips and black eyes scattered throughout, and a couple more chipped teeth. All of the teeth were repaired, though, so I'm not rockin' a spaced grill!

'cept for two, all of those fights were with guys. And I didn't break a hundred pounds in weight or five feet in height until I was out of high school. So I got my butt kicked A LOT. Mostly by the football team members. For me, winning a fight meant disabling my opponent and running away really fast, heh. I never threw the first punch! I swear. I just... had a big mouth.

I never told on any of them to the schools or my mother 'cause that seemed cowardly to me. "I fell down" was all I'd tell them. So... if I wanted to get back at all these people (and I did) I had to be a bit vicious about it. I was ruthless, man.