• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy New Year!
Wink 
Goodbye 2007, hello 2008!

[Image: boonewyearrb4.jpg]
something I did on the last minute

2007 wasn't the greatest year for me, so I'm hoping 2008 will be the best for me!
Being in the BOO for about 3-4 months now has been awesome! Big Grin Meeting awesome people here who like the same interests as me always makes me happy! I'm glad to at least the last few months of 2007 with you guys and lets make 2008 even better! Big Grin Happy New Year everyone! <3

P.S: This is a early message since I won't be able to say it when 2008 arrives. Love you all!

--Sesshy
Happy New Year Y'all!
[Image: Beckbw.jpg]

A human soul is very complex. The guitar conveys the soul's feelings. Words translate what the soul is feeling. This is called a song, it calms, heals, & sooth the souls thousands.
Awesome greeting banner, Sesshy! Big Grin Thanks for making it for the rest of us! I'd like to wish everyone a very happy 2008 as well, and hope that it's a huge improvement on 2007. I'm hoping to do lots of things this year, but haven't actually made a new year's resolution yet Sweatdrop

Any new year's resolutions that people would like to share?? Smile
I only have one, which is to get better from a illness I've been suffering for a whole year now.

^^; I hope I can do this! <3
Glad you like the banner!
Illness? Hugs make everything better!!!! *buries sesshy in hugs*.....did it work?

I'm aiming to live life better than i have lately. should be fun
(\ /)
(o.o) - ...I'm gonna eat you
c(")(")
Guess who has a myspace --> Me!
Guess who has a facebook --> Me again!
Yeah the banner looks great, sesshy is a pro designer ! Peace & love for 2008 and I really hope that sesshy will get better from her illness !
Away
im a bit late but happy new year guys!!! yeah, me thinkin of living a better, purer *ahem* life this year. lol.

*huggles the sesshy* hope u get better from ur illness!
Lets go to hell, with our hands clasped, together. As we enter its fiery gates and hear the cries and shouts of the damned, we'll walk in with smiles in our faces and scorn God, for not even death can withstand our love.
Must be more organised is my resolution for the new year I thinkBig Grin I do hope you recover from your illness this year - and very soon too, Sesshy!