• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A day dreaming... ED version available for download
mwuah!! i do Wub u!
Lets go to hell, with our hands clasped, together. As we enter its fiery gates and hear the cries and shouts of the damned, we'll walk in with smiles in our faces and scorn God, for not even death can withstand our love.
With regards to avi, if anyone wants the original avi (its about 10 mbs) please holler ^^
yeaa I love BACK-ON ....06.06.07 ...
Flick added the brand new song lyrics for ya all !!! here just get it in our Ipod, and sing...!
http://www.backon-online.com/lyrics-a-da...rsion/#pp0
Away
sowon Wrote:^^' it's ready !!! -> here u go  http://www.bigupload.com/d=25BA6EBB
an AVI version and MP4 one for Ipods

it wont open in itunes =(
Lets go to hell, with our hands clasped, together. As we enter its fiery gates and hear the cries and shouts of the damned, we'll walk in with smiles in our faces and scorn God, for not even death can withstand our love.
I wish I had an ipod... this is the sort of time when I realy want one!Big Grin Thanks for posting the link to the lyrics, Sowon. I just had to freeze frame alot whilst typing it up... luckily its not as long as a normal song!

Once Sowon sees your post he'll be able to help you out, Ichi! Sorry I can't at this moment as I can't test it myself.
Yea I've just seen it Rolleyes
hum.. strange..the mp4 file should work, anyway test it again and if it really do not work..I'll convert a new one and upload it.
Away
it wont open in itunes!! it says: the file "BACK-ON_Day_Dreamin'_avi+mp4(_ipod).rar" cannot be imported because it does not appear to be a valid exported file." idk wat to do...
If its a .rar - you first have to use something like Winrar or 7zip (these are software similar to Winzip) to extract the file from the .rar.

.rar is like .zip - a compressed file format. Smile
ohh.. so how do i get it in itunes? argh! im clueless in these kinda things!
I don't know the procedure for getting songs into ipods, but after you 'unzip' the archive, extract the file (.avi I think?) to your hard drive and then load it up using itunes? Sowon will come to the rescue here me thinks Wink