• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A day dreaming... ED version available for download
http://www.backon-online.com/download/Ey...reaming...

The download link is above but the news post talks more about the song Smile Its very short but its pretty chilled out. I wouldn't say its as quite as catchy as Chain but its definitely grown on me after listening to it afew times ^^ I love the voice of (I think?) Teeda or it could be Kenji03!
i love it!!!! their voice sound so sexxyy!! they should play it at AM (dat would make me vry happy!) =D
Lets go to hell, with our hands clasped, together. As we enter its fiery gates and hear the cries and shouts of the damned, we'll walk in with smiles in our faces and scorn God, for not even death can withstand our love.
That would be amazing! Big Grin You would also get to listen to the full song as well - GASP! If they do please let me know who sings what ^^
15 more days baby!!!!!!
Lets go to hell, with our hands clasped, together. As we enter its fiery gates and hear the cries and shouts of the damned, we'll walk in with smiles in our faces and scorn God, for not even death can withstand our love.
Oh I didn't noticed !!! Damn they as good as usal !!! any way thx Flick thx a lot
Away
I'll rip it with the vid as well ...double post -_-
Away
I attempted to do it with this new software that I found but its actually clipped the first microsecond (or something like that) off. There are currently two versions on Youtube - one more complete (uploaded by someone else) and the other by me. You can see the 'other' one below by P00mers.

[youtube]eVIUfp4MRRY[/youtube]
ths I'll take this one for my Ipod and I'll rip it now 4 u all .
Away
Oooh great idea! D Ipod version! Ichi will Wub you.
^^' it's ready !!! -> here u go http://www.bigupload.com/d=25BA6EBB
an AVI version and MP4 one for Ipods
Away