• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CODE GEASS
just watched episode 22 and 23...idd 22 was really..well I didn't expect it. My first thought was "why!" then "hmmm" ending with "WHY EUPHIE!". it was kinda harsh. ow and it's C2 but the subs says C.C -_-". When I listen i hear C2 though...

well gonna watch ep 24 and 25 today. After that gundam 00 ep 22.
Rafe Blake:"NO WAY, was that my cameo?"
Kenji:"yup"
Rafe Blake:"REALLY?"
Kenji:"Well, you "are" a minor character..unlike me"
Rafe Blake:"MINOR?"
Teeda:"That's what he said, bro. Besides at least you can "fly away"."
Kenji:"haha! good one! haha!"
Teeda:"hahaha!"
I absolutely agree! Episode 22 was just mind-blowing >_< What a terrible way for the story to go...

I've been thinking it's either C2 or C-two (for 2 Cs) but was never sure... Only a month until Code Geass season 2.
Dean Wrote:just watched episode 22 and 23...idd 22 was really..well I didn't expect it. My first thought was "why!" then "hmmm" ending with "WHY EUPHIE!". it was kinda harsh. ow and it's C2 but the subs says C.C -_-". When I listen i hear C2 though...

well gonna watch ep 24 and 25 today. After that gundam 00 ep 22.

I really like Euphie...this is not supposed to happen,as the Geass is suddenly activated permanently...

Flick Wrote:I absolutely agree! Episode 22 was just mind-blowing >_< What a terrible way for the story to go...

I've been thinking it's either C2 or C-two (for 2 Cs) but was never sure... Only a month until Code Geass season 2.

i have to agree,but nothing we can do...

The season 2 has many new characters,meow...

[Image: largeanimepaperscanscodgp2.th.jpg]

Here are some spoilers for the Season 2...

these are all purely rumour spoilers...not confirmed though...can someone teach me how to hide spoilers...?

Oh yeah...for boys and girls...?

Who is better,Lelouch or Suzaku?

To me,Suzaku rocks and Suzaku sux...
[Image: RT.gif]

BACK-ON is my favourite band!!!
Firstly - thanks for the spoiler info Smile You can hide the spoilers by using the tags like this:
Code:
[spoiler]SPOILER GOES HERE[/spoiler]

I do find some of the theories/rumours very interesting though! Smile Such as the revival and the timeline of the second season.

Regarding episode 22, I thought Euphie was quite annoying at first (same as Lelouch) but looking back, the characters really do grow on you! (except for the Mina - girl with glasses? - who really did scare me)

I do like Suzaku but I don't like his character that much (and he really is JUST TO SIMPLE), and for Lelouch, I don't think I like him that much (he is rather twisted) but he does have that strange charm which really draws people to him.
Flick Wrote:Firstly - thanks for the spoiler info Smile You can hide the spoilers by using the tags like this:
Code:
[spoiler]SPOILER GOES HERE[/spoiler]

I do find some of the theories/rumours very interesting though! Smile Such as the revival and the timeline of the second season.

Regarding episode 22, I thought Euphie was quite annoying at first (same as Lelouch) but looking back, the characters really do grow on you! (except for the Mina - girl with glasses? - who really did scare me)

I do like Suzaku but I don't like his character that much (and he really is JUST TO SIMPLE), and for Lelouch, I don't think I like him that much (he is rather twisted) but he does have that strange charm which really draws people to him.

ok thx...Lelouch is much better than Suzaku...hope Suzaku dies at Season 2...i don't really like him..he is very emo...Smile

The timeline has been confirmed though,meow...

the strangest part for me about code Geass is Prince Schneider....why does he have a german (for real...german?!) name while he's a prince of brittania...

but then again Lelouch Lamperouge sounds to french to me though... Tongue
Ooh timeline confirmed? This is interesting then... the 'cast' have now all had time to recover from their experience. Although come to think of it

Well... actually Prince Albert (Queen Victoria's husband) was technically from Germany so I'm not too surprised about the name. Perhaps in the far off future, some of the European countries 'merged' into one. Lamperouge does sound quite french :p
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albert,_Prince_Consort
hmmm,still Schneider sounds 2 evil to me^^.

The dutch queen Beatrix also married a german dude.
Flick Wrote:Ooh timeline confirmed? This is interesting then... the 'cast' have now all had time to recover from their experience. Although come to think of it

Well... actually Prince Albert (Queen Victoria's husband) was technically from Germany so I'm not too surprised about the name. Perhaps in the far off future, some of the European countries 'merged' into one. Lamperouge does sound quite french :p
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albert,_Prince_Consort

according to your spoiler,yes...Mina (Megane no Onna a.k.a The Glasses Girl) will kill many people in Season 2...Including the students in the academy...

About Schneider,maybe Britannia has conquered Germany,Russia,etc and converts them Into Brittania nation...Smile

but still, would you give your son a german name if you conquered the world and rule it? besides the lands are reffered to area's. It think America is Area 1, the Netherlands area 2, germany area 3, France area 4, spain area 5...but so many countries in europe..how the hell did they get japan to be area 11? unless europe counts as area 1...america area 2...etc...does anyone know?

still can't wait for the 1st ep of season 2 Big GrinBig Grin