• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's ur Christmas wish....?
Bring root beer!!! If i can't drink with you guys then I'll get drunk on sugar. XD
(\ /)
(o.o) - ...I'm gonna eat you
c(")(")
Guess who has a myspace --> Me!
Guess who has a facebook --> Me again!
Quote:But I'm 19 so I can't drink still...unless by the time we do meet, and I'm 21 or over, then maybe xD I never have drank alot of alcohol (health issues) so I'm taking the fanta Tongue make sure it's the red one. (the one I spited out of my mouth thanks to Sowon yesterday)
If you come in France there won't be any problems ..the legal age is 18YO !!
-> looool so you've spited out fanta, interesting ..I have all sorts of fanta :p wanna try ?
Away
when will this be? i'll be 18 in a couple of months so i'd be legal in france xD dont leave me out with the drinking!!
Lets go to hell, with our hands clasped, together. As we enter its fiery gates and hear the cries and shouts of the damned, we'll walk in with smiles in our faces and scorn God, for not even death can withstand our love.
T^T I won't be 18 until Sept. I'd be left out. OH! Do it for christmas! No one should be in school then and " 'tis the season!" XD
(\ /)
c(")(")
I love root beer! Big Grin You can only get the canned stuff here though - and I don't think it's as nice as the root beer that one gets at e.g. Wendy's or something like that Smile
i like barq's rootbeer. can u believe i thought it was "barg's" rootbeer for years? it was in cursive so i always thought it was bargs... lol. someone corrected me Big Grin
Lets go to hell, with our hands clasped, together. As we enter its fiery gates and hear the cries and shouts of the damned, we'll walk in with smiles in our faces and scorn God, for not even death can withstand our love.
Lmfao oh wow. don't feel bad, ichi. I didn't even know the name of the brand until I went to a corner store and saw two different brands of root beer. I grew up with Barq's so it freaked me out a lil until I actually read the cans. Sweatdrop
(\ /)
c(")(")
They should really introduce it in the UK Smile You can only buy it in e.g. ChinaTown or random corner shops.
Eh? UK doesn't have root beer? Now i'm not sure if i want to go Tongue
(\ /)
c(")(")
Only in cans. So it's not readily available like coca-cola or pepsi etc. from e.g. MacDonalds and all those fastfood places.Big Grin