• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's ur Christmas wish....?
My wish would be Peace and Hapiness in this whole ******** world please !
After that...I'd like to gather every BOO members in London / Paris / NYC.. ( where u want ) and have a good time !
Away
Peace and Happiness is always a good thing.
(\ /)
(o.o) - ...I'm gonna eat you
c(")(")
Guess who has a myspace --> Me!
Guess who has a facebook --> Me again!
PARTY AT SOWON'S HOUSE! *Ahem* .....I want Kenji for X-mas. Anyone want to be Santa, go steal Kenji and put him under my tree?

Anyone?

Oh come on, I'll give you a pretty shiny dime....you can't ignore that offer. xD
Sowon's gonna have a bunch of underage girls invade his place. XD
Alacrana Wrote:Sowon's gonna have a bunch of underage girls invade his place. XD

SHHH!!! don't give it out! Wait....I'm not underage! I'm 19! So I'm legal! So it's going to be both underage and legal girls Tongue
^^' I won't be against a Party in my house.. :p
Quote:Sowon's gonna have a bunch of underage girls invade his place. XD
why underage girls ? ( me is thinkin' about ookami, ichiban.. ) ^^# I'm 21 and everyone is welcome !! But underage ppl won't be allowed to drink ~ haha
Away
Well, they'll wanna come too, won't they? Sesshy and I will be two of the few old enough to drink. XD
yea let's drink !!! ~ ^^ I'm gonna buy coca-cola and fanta for underage ppl :p ^^#
Away
But I'm 19 so I can't drink still...unless by the time we do meet, and I'm 21 or over, then maybe xD I never have drank alot of alcohol (health issues) so I'm taking the fanta Tongue make sure it's the red one. (the one I spited out of my mouth thanks to Sowon yesterday)
X_x Dur. I keep thinking of the Japanese age of majority at 20.