• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's ur Christmas wish....?
...is that the spinny thing where you use a pedal to push it and use your hands to make sure the stuff doesn't go flying anywhere???
(\ /)
(o.o) - ...I'm gonna eat you
c(")(")
Guess who has a myspace --> Me!
Guess who has a facebook --> Me again!
[/font][/size]
hmmm...
all i want is money[size=medium][font=Verdana]...
i give up with my family
even if i tell them what they get me the total opposite
so i just ask for money so i can get what i want *shrugs*
can't do anything 'bout it i guess
no.. the kiln is the oven u put the stuff on. its funny in art last year they connected the kiln with the dryer next door. lol. i think it was blowing lint into the clay stuff Lmfao they said something about if they didnt find out sooner it would've blown a chunk off of the classroom.
Lets go to hell, with our hands clasped, together. As we enter its fiery gates and hear the cries and shouts of the damned, we'll walk in with smiles in our faces and scorn God, for not even death can withstand our love.
This is going to sound cheesy, but since I've been extremely irresponsible for the past few months, I hope the BOO members are going to be very magnanimous and forgive me. Other than that, Back-on -> EUROPE! (or us all meeting up at some random place to meet BACK-ON!) Big Grin
Flick Wrote:This is going to sound cheesy, but since I've been extremely irresponsible for the past few months, I hope the BOO members are going to be very magnanimous and forgive me. Other than that, Back-on -> EUROPE! (or us all meeting up at some random place to meet BACK-ON!) Big Grin

Hmmm, yeah, totally cheesey, but hey, if you like a band like...alot..then why wouldn't want to meet them? (unless your a really shy person). Anyhow, I see what your saying and it's really fun to meet new peeps. =D
Clay? X_x Kind of. I use a material called Precious Metal Clay. It's tiny pieces of silver or gold mixed in with a bonding substance. You work with it to make jewelry or whatever you want and then fire it in a kiln or with a torch. The bonding substance burns away and you're left with a 99% pure silver (or gold) piece of jewelry. I make 'em for family and friends or for pay occasionally. Right now, I'm working on making a traditional Japanese koi hairpin for my mother.
oh. cool ala.

lol. I was gonna ask for the same thing Flick. But....that's a lot of people-->lots of money O-O
(\ /)
(o.o) - ...I'm gonna eat you
c(")(")
Guess who has a myspace --> Me!
Guess who has a facebook --> Me again!
I luff jewerly, too bad I never wear it though. I seriously luff it but it just collects on top my bookshelf in my closet, so yeah.
( >_< I luff shiney things! Leave me alone! Tongue )
I also luff shoes, but too bad those are more expensive than jewerly (imo).
Yeah, I love jewelry and shoes too! My two girly habits. =X And yeah, I don't tend to wear much jewelry either. I don't even wear my engagement ring. My lifestyle is too active and I'm too clumsy. I always think I'll damage the jewelry or lose it. For concerts, I sometimes wear chokers or a ring, but that's really it.

Shoes though.. I can handle shoes. I love shoes that're shiny or have animal print (especially crocodile/snake skin) or have buckles. And pointy toes! <3.3 I spend so much on shoes.
You so lucky!! I want lots of pairs of shoes! Really the only way I get really nice pair of shoes is from my crazy aunts (Crazy but insanely fun). So, yeah, that's like once or twice a year. Jewerly I just ask and ask and ask my mom when we're in the store and I see a Jewerly I like and it's cheap. She eventually gives in and says "you better wear it unlike your other ones that are collecting dust" I tell her I wear those! *mumble*once in a full blue moon*mumble* So yeah. I luff Jewerly. Maybe I should take a picture of them together and then like post this in the picture thread.

*thinks to self* That's an idea.

I'm obsessed with pictures now. I dunno why. I don't even care if it's a picture taken of me, which is really strange because I loathe pictures. =P One of my dear wishes is to get a good camera. Either for a b-day or christmas. I luff taking pictures, but not neccesarrily of myself. (although I think i'm starting to get into taking pictures of myself).

Maybe it's because i'm fat and I said "screw it, I don't care how I look and what peeps think of me. This is how/what I am. Deal with it". Although....yeah...oh well. I dunno. Just a phase??? perhaps??