• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's ur Christmas wish....?
well since its close to the holidays, thought i just post this topic up..........cuz i was bored -_-...anyways, whats everyone's Christmas wish, who knows....santa might get it for u Tongue
[Image: neji2.jpg]

[Image: Ninja-Dance.gif]
ooh! ooh!

dear santa,

in my opinion i was a very good girl this year. i did my chores, i excelled in school, and most importantly, i religiously worshipped back-on (which is very important mr. red man!). so please bring me what i really really want which is listed below.
  • a wacom tablet (ookami stop copying me!!)
  • kanon's haircut
  • sexpot clothes
  • putumayo clothes (because they're so cute)
  • canon digital rebel (because i really want it!! its so sweet looking!!)
  • a double decker platform boots (white)
  • Barnes and Noble gift card

and if u dont get me these stuff fat man, i swear... it is on! im jacking ur beloved reindeer and taking them for a joyride!!

P.S.
and my christmas would so rock if u dropped kenji off in a box under my christmas tree.

Love ichi *smiles sweetly*
Lets go to hell, with our hands clasped, together. As we enter its fiery gates and hear the cries and shouts of the damned, we'll walk in with smiles in our faces and scorn God, for not even death can withstand our love.
Dear Sandy Claws,

I promise to be muy bien if and only if you buy me a few things that I want, listed below:

+a wacom tablet (copying ichi because it's just that cool)
+Die's outfit from the PV "Kasumi" (he looks so smexy and I wanna look smexy too)
+a 4GB MP3 player (simple and plays music)
+one of Teeda's t-shirts (that he has worn many times before)
+or Teeda himself if you can't get the shirt (I promise to be good for 5 years if you get me him)

I don't want to seem greedy so I'll end it here. Go luck, Sandy Claws!

P.S. Nightmare Before Christmas rox!
(\ /)
(o.o) - ...I'm gonna eat you
c(")(")
Guess who has a myspace --> Me!
Guess who has a facebook --> Me again!
Hmmmmmmm. Well. I haven't been a good girl. But just in case Santa's retarded and didn't notice, I want...

- A 1' diameter kiln. I'm sick of hand-firing my creations. It's too cold to sit outside for half an hour.
- A new laptop. Okay, okay. I've got three but they're old! I mean.. like the newest one is two whole years old!
- The limited edition Warwick Vampyre Dark Lord with F# string. <3.3 In black, plz.
- And um.. a house. I'm also tired of living in apartments.
All I want is new furniture. That's all. Big Grin
Away
Stereo for my car.
Monees.

Think that's everything. :3
Engrish lol
[Image: frwedomvu8.jpg]
Santa? Ha! Santa can go break into someone else's house (People lock their houses for a reason), and who knows what he does to the children when he's inside. Ugh!

Anyway, my Christmas wish is:

*Alienware Computer
*DJ Headphones (they better be badass)
*Zune
*Candy
*Money
*Assassians Creed
*Xbox 360
*Nintendo Wii

There ya go. To anyone who gets me any of these must be rich. LOL!
ooh wow a kiln ala? i've worked with clay before. its fun but i think its a hard medium to use >.< what kind of stuff do u do?

interesting thread.
Lets go to hell, with our hands clasped, together. As we enter its fiery gates and hear the cries and shouts of the damned, we'll walk in with smiles in our faces and scorn God, for not even death can withstand our love.
Assassian's Creed ftw!! I really want that game, but i'm not willing to buy a 360 just for that one game >.>

Ala does clay figures? could you post some of your work?
(\ /)
(o.o) - ...I'm gonna eat you
c(")(")
Guess who has a myspace --> Me!
Guess who has a facebook --> Me again!
idk if she uses clay... but the only time we used the kiln for art was when we worked with clay (^.^*)