• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Korean basics!
you know mandarin, ichi? choa. teach me a bit would you? Big Grin
(\ /)
(o.o) - ...I'm gonna eat you
c(")(")
Guess who has a myspace --> Me!
Guess who has a facebook --> Me again!
Yeah, Taiwanese dramas really help me with my Chinese too. XD I follow Mike He's career. <3! He's so hot in Devil Beside Me and Why Why Love and Express Boy.. rowr!
that 'rowr' threw me a bit. i've heard of Devil Beside Me. I think Emmy was watching it last year. It seemed like a good story line but I was swapped with school work at the time and couldn't watch it. can't remember where she got it either. T^T
(\ /)
c(")(")
There's a site... www.d-addicts.com. You can find virtually any Asian drama over there, subbed or unsubbed. It uses bit torrent for the most part. I luvs it.
It sound interesting, but I never got a chance to watch it as the same reasons as Ookami, although over this winter break i'm gonna start to download a lot more of dramas. =_= I'm behind in all of them and Devil Beside you/me (I forget) sounds interesting (the title I dunno what the plot is).
gah! the site is blocked by the school. Koba-chan!!! Will you get the episodes for me? *puppy eyes*
(\ /)
c(")(")
Hmmm, I wonder *thinks a moment* Alrighty! It's cause I luff you so. Lmfao I'm going to download it over the Christmas break so I have time to stock up. Also, the question is how are you going to view it o_O? Perhaps Dallin can use his elite hacking skills. Lmfao
I'll hack him if he doesn't. >.> Or rather....no. I need him to help me in calc. ^_^;
(\ /)
c(")(")