• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
lets obsess about hana-kimi over here!!
but it's soooo hard.......maybe i can download them and watch one each day....for a treat to meself. ne?
(\ /)
(o.o) - ...I'm gonna eat you
c(")(")
Guess who has a myspace --> Me!
Guess who has a facebook --> Me again!
i can give u ep 1-6 if ur nice!
Lets go to hell, with our hands clasped, together. As we enter its fiery gates and hear the cries and shouts of the damned, we'll walk in with smiles in our faces and scorn God, for not even death can withstand our love.
>_> I'm giving you Shinjiku. That's about as nice I'm gonna be until I eat something.
(\ /)
c(")(")
mmk. dats totally fine =D
Lets go to hell, with our hands clasped, together. As we enter its fiery gates and hear the cries and shouts of the damned, we'll walk in with smiles in our faces and scorn God, for not even death can withstand our love.
yayness Thumbup
(\ /)
c(")(")
tomorrow ne?  dont have it w/ me today
k. you shall be hunted if you don't Big Grin
(\ /)
c(")(")
i heard that they'll have a second season for hana kimi! they're filming right now and it shall be aired the ending of this year through the beginning of next year. a very long wait if you ask me...
I forgot to mention this but I started watching Hanakimi vaguely around the time when it first came out and didn't want to wait each week (poopoo winter holidays means all releases are stopped :p) so I had to pause for a bit and now I'm trying to catch up. I think I'm on episode 10 or 11 now... am seriously thinking of just downloading it in full because it's hard work waiting for it to load on Veoh or Youtube!

2nd season! Wow Big Grin I'm guessing the end of the first season left some *BIG* loose ends?
yes. it defintely did. it got me POed. i didnt like how it ended. sucky and practically killed the series