• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
lets obsess about hana-kimi over here!!
okay u hana-kimi lovers! tell me about ur fav part on the drama so far!
A friendly note - there might be accidental spoilers popping up so do watch out if you don't want spoilers Smile

I finished episode 8 earlier and now I'm about to start episode 9. My favouritepart so far is
As posted before... I also adore Xiu Yi as well ^^ He's just hilarious although at the moment I think he's seems on the verge of becoming jealous of Quand and Rui Xi's relationship, since he caught them sleeping on the same bed on the day of the school festival.

Mei Tian is a great guy - he's such a fantastic help to Rui Xi. Plus he also makes such sarky comments its funny! Smile
lolol i love mei tian!! on the manga he's my fave character (umeda-sensei). yes he is hilarious and i love his expressions and the way he cringes when rui xi touches him ^0^
Lets go to hell, with our hands clasped, together. As we enter its fiery gates and hear the cries and shouts of the damned, we'll walk in with smiles in our faces and scorn God, for not even death can withstand our love.
flick should read the manga!!
Lets go to hell, with our hands clasped, together. As we enter its fiery gates and hear the cries and shouts of the damned, we'll walk in with smiles in our faces and scorn God, for not even death can withstand our love.
Is it readily available online? Big Grin And is it very long (has exams so can't get too obsessed Tongue)

p/s; Sorry didn't reply to your previous post- actually managed to miss it! Is Mei Tian exactly like the character in the manga?
hmmm mei tien.. i think so (but umeda rox my sox off!! he's hilarious) well hana-kimi is 23 volumes (yeah its long but soooo worth it and more satisfying than the drama cuz.... well.. you'll find out at the last episode) the scans are available in this link:
http://aicoalition.com/manga_hanakimi.php

volume 21 is my fave of all time omg! i practically screamed in the middle of a lecture (was reading when im supposed to be listening but oh well...). well when u get the time u should def read!
Ooh thanks for the link! Big Grin I'll be sure to start reading them soon when the download decides to finish.
no prob!
>_> I guess hana-kimi is really good. ....Should i obsess over it or wait until after taks?......choices, choices.....
(\ /)
(o.o) - ...I'm gonna eat you
c(")(")
Guess who has a myspace --> Me!
Guess who has a facebook --> Me again!
after! after!! we must focus!