• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Talk About Deathnot here!!!!!!!!
XxfaustxX Wrote:hehehe.. well, no one would oppose you if you post a thread.... go ahead... i haven't watched or seen the animes you mentioned but i've heard of them.. well, you gave me the idea..
Feel free to join our conversation...
Well, does anybody know the real name of L?

I think it's something like Loliete or something like that....my sis knows, so you might want to go PM kailovergrl.
psh! no need to pm kailovergrl. i know L's real name. its Lawliet. and matt's is mail jeevas. and near, well u know near's name as nate rivers and mello ofcourse is mihael keehl. woot! i love team L!
Lets go to hell, with our hands clasped, together. As we enter its fiery gates and hear the cries and shouts of the damned, we'll walk in with smiles in our faces and scorn God, for not even death can withstand our love.
Death Note....I'll just say this, last episode made me happy and laugh evily. HA!
oh god. i know! dont u just love seeing raito swimming on his blood looking like a crazed cow? it made the whole thing worth it! and L got the revenge he so rightfully deserved. i seriously considered quitting DN after L died. it was too sad. ;o;
Lets go to hell, with our hands clasped, together. As we enter its fiery gates and hear the cries and shouts of the damned, we'll walk in with smiles in our faces and scorn God, for not even death can withstand our love.
lol. never watched the end of the anime but i was rolling on the floor when i read it.

(\ /)
(o.o) - ...I'm gonna eat you
c(")(")
Guess who has a myspace --> Me!
Guess who has a facebook --> Me again!
yep. he really did. and justice was served! mwuahhahahhahaaaa!!!! team L wins forevahh!
noooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!
i like Light specially when hhe shows his EVIL FACE!!!!
WEeeeeeeeeeeeeee.....
But i love RYUK!
Do or die. Make you choice.
http://www.gangaparis.co.nr/

HEY GUYS! IT'S BEEN 4 YEARS!~
urgh. im an L whore sorry hun but i dont support raito in any way. well ok, only when jin cosplays as raito...
lol. I love those pics. Post some on here later, ichi. I'm also a team L whore.....but mostly for Matt. Wub
(\ /)
(o.o) - ...I'm gonna eat you
c(")(")
Guess who has a myspace --> Me!
Guess who has a facebook --> Me again!
lol im L all the way! but i wish i can say this:

i have a bf, he's a red head. he loves wearing goggles and he wears kickass boots. he's so cool and he smokes. and he's uber sexxy. his name is matt.

aww too bad only mello can say that.