• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm Dreaming of....
Yes, there's something going to come up. I can't tell you till tomorrow or Friday. Just keep an eye out for the Back-On fans forum -_^ Clue: I was working with SoundEx with something for Back-On and fans.
eh? is it the comic? oh i can't wait. I hope my teachers will let me roam the 'net then. -.-
(\ /)
(o.o) - ...I'm gonna eat you
c(")(")
Guess who has a myspace --> Me!
Guess who has a facebook --> Me again!
It isn't the comic. That I'm doing soon. But hopefully you will get to see it. Don't worry about missing it, it's going be around the web for a looooong time -_^ Wait and see!
oh okay. *waits and sees*
(\ /)
c(")(")
*sings Wait and See by Utada Hikaru* perfect moment to sing it!
haven't heard that one......
(\ /)
c(")(")
Quote:Yes, there's something going to come up. I can't tell you till tomorrow or Friday. Just keep an eye out for the Back-On fans forum -_^ Clue: I was working with SoundEx with something for Back-On and fans.
Today's friday, I hope you'll tell us now..
Away
sowon Wrote:
Quote:Yes, there's something going to come up. I can't tell you till tomorrow or Friday. Just keep an eye out for the Back-On fans forum -_^ Clue: I was working with SoundEx with something for Back-On and fans.
Today's friday, I hope you'll tell us now..

LOL Sowon....that was on November 14th, everyone knows what it is already. It's the Official SoundEX website (not the myspace). Check your date hun Tongue Unless you're joking aroundSweatdrop
how come I was so absent in the forum ... I came back in November 20th and didn't check the date ~ baka da gomen ne
Away
sowon Wrote:how come I was so absent in the forum ... I came back in November 20th and didn't check the date ~ baka da gomen ne

We still Wub you! If you want to check out the site click here
Flick already linked the site up on the BOO site. ^^