• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm Dreaming of....
Please Keep Forums Rated PG-13 now.
xD
roflmao!
Lets go to hell, with our hands clasped, together. As we enter its fiery gates and hear the cries and shouts of the damned, we'll walk in with smiles in our faces and scorn God, for not even death can withstand our love.
Hey! I was only going to say he could carry me to a nice, cool, shaded spot and supply me with all the water/gatoraide I'd ever need and keeping me as comfortable as possible. What's so wrong with that? Rolleyes
(\ /)
(o.o) - ...I'm gonna eat you
c(")(")
Guess who has a myspace --> Me!
Guess who has a facebook --> Me again!
for some reason, that image is disturbing. it must be the gatorade. gah! i hate that crap! tasteless s**t

i cant remember wat i dreamed last night.. must be something normal....
Lets go to hell, with our hands clasped, together. As we enter its fiery gates and hear the cries and shouts of the damned, we'll walk in with smiles in our faces and scorn God, for not even death can withstand our love.
it's not that tastless. it's okay but the stuff makes me even more thirsty than before (hence lengthening my time with Teeda-nii)

My dream stemmed off of a FF12 fanfic i read.....not really appropriate >.>
(\ /)
c(")(")
If he supplies you at lot of Gatorade and water, then god I hope he supplies you a outhouse near the tree.

I had a dream last night that I could fly...I wish that could happen.
Lmfao never thought about that.

flying would be cool. isn't there some sort of meaning to that in dreams?
(\ /)
c(")(")
That I'm going to turn into a bird? You think it will come true?!?! OMG! YES! SESSHY'S DREAMS SHALL COME TRUE!
aarrrghhhh!! i cant remember my dream! this sux T__T

i think the "flying dream" means that you'll be successful. thats so weird sesshy, my pre-calc teacher was talking about flying dreams and how they mean you'll be successful and here u are! dreaming it! Big Grin
heh, so she'll do well in something soon. Anything coming up, sesshy?
(\ /)
c(")(")