• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm Dreaming of....
Just thought it'd be nice to share everyone's dream with one another and help decipher them if need be. ^_^ I just had a dream I thought was interesting. I went to a football game with my mom and bro and guess who played at half-time: BACK-ON!!! And of course, I was the only one in the whole stadium who knew them. So I jumped around and sang along to the lyrics. Afterwards, I found Soundy hanging out with the band and then I woke up. it was fun. XD
(\ /)
(o.o) - ...I'm gonna eat you
c(")(")
Guess who has a myspace --> Me!
Guess who has a facebook --> Me again!
so, i was reading angels and demons last night so when i went to sleep i dreamed i was able to fly a plane! it was awesome! and also, i dreamed i spilled apple juice and milk. and when i ate breakfast this morning i spilled some of those too...

i dont think my dreams means anything.... maybe a little bit of premonition about the milk and apple juice....
Lets go to hell, with our hands clasped, together. As we enter its fiery gates and hear the cries and shouts of the damned, we'll walk in with smiles in our faces and scorn God, for not even death can withstand our love.
Heh, I have a dream that I need to dicheper, but I dun wanna tell anyone *stubborn*

and...and...you'd rather see Backon then my marching show *tears* The show we've been working on since JUNE!!! *cries*

>_>
Hater
<_<
ichiban Wrote:so, i was reading angels and demons last night so when i went to sleep i dreamed i was able to fly a plane! it was awesome! and also, i dreamed i spilled apple juice and milk. and when i ate breakfast this morning i spilled some of those too...

i dont think my dreams means anything.... maybe a little bit of premonition about the milk and apple juice....

You could have...dunno what it's called...like when you dream you can tell what's gonna happen in the future...like a premonition dream...i'm pretty sure it's called something else though....oh well...Funny think abou the apple juice and milk....T_T Wish I had apple juice.
i wanna see u march koba! i just havnt found time to go to a football game yet. would there be a game tonight?

i've had back-on dreams before too! specially after coming home from anime matsuri.
Lets go to hell, with our hands clasped, together. As we enter its fiery gates and hear the cries and shouts of the damned, we'll walk in with smiles in our faces and scorn God, for not even death can withstand our love.
yea, i had plenty of those after AM.

the game was yesterday. Spring v. Dekany. I would've gone if my bro hadn't effed up and couldn't play.
(\ /)
c(")(")
ichiban Wrote:i wanna see u march koba! i just havnt found time to go to a football game yet. would there be a game tonight?

i've had back-on dreams before too! specially after coming home from anime matsuri.

I know >_< I want everyone to see me march. Today is an away game =( and we are leaving after we march because we have a competition tomorrow and have to be at the school by 5 (a.k.a 4:30) but you know you can always come to the westfield game =) I want Chanel to go, but she never wants to come and see unless it's Decany and Spring..but even then she said "maybe". *Cries*

*hugs you* >_< Makes me feel better that you want to see me march...You should come to the westfield vs Spring game =D *confeti*
No i said I there's no point in me going unless it was Spring and Dekany. I'm not a football fan and I'm not fond of those nachoes they sell.....>.>
(\ /)
c(")(")
ookami Wrote:No i said I there's no point in me going unless it was Spring and Dekany. I'm not a football fan and I'm not fond of those nachoes they sell.....>.>
So, bring your own damn food then >=(

And you can think of Eyeshield *cough*andhirumaandsenahavingsomethingsgoingone*cough* while watching football, and if you think back to it you'll have yourself finding that you do understand football and get to see people BAM, well, even if you don't like it you can still go and talk to Saphie and Kamillie or who ever goes...because I know they dont' watch the f****** game. >=(
lol. that's what i ended up doing when i went to lorenzo's last game. Hiruma/Sena all the way *sigh* But i mean, I'd need a ride and stuff. My mom will only go to Dekany and I dont....like dekany. if someone were to pick me up and drop me off at home then I wouldn't mind going.....despite the ticket price >.>
(\ /)
c(")(")