• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Omg
I'm on at school.

XD
Let’s go! Take off the chains! Spread your wings! Towards the blue world!
lol! me too! but then again... i've been going to the forum during school for months now Big Grin

i have an OMG thing too. i got a 79 in progress report for u.s. history AP. its an OMG coz my test grades are 81 and 100. how the hell did i get a 79???? *ish pissed*
Lets go to hell, with our hands clasped, together. As we enter its fiery gates and hear the cries and shouts of the damned, we'll walk in with smiles in our faces and scorn God, for not even death can withstand our love.
OMG, I'm at home....and more of a OMG! I'm BORED! Isn't that awesome? Big Grin

@Ichiban: hopefully they don't catch you in the forums xD; *knocks on wood*
But isn't AP classes hard? >.> 79 is pretty good...better than any lower scores xD;; But talk to your teacher about it! :O
OMG.....my dog peed in my room, i'm on at school, I got a 55 in spanish, and a 91 in English even though i didn't turn in an essay (one of 5 grades we have.....most Bs)
(\ /)
(o.o) - ...I'm gonna eat you
c(")(")
Guess who has a myspace --> Me!
Guess who has a facebook --> Me again!
lolol. yeah thats normal for ur little puppy-chan. i suggest you pee ur dog in the same time everyday.

here this might help: http://www.soyouwanna.com/site/syws/trai...ndog2.html
Lets go to hell, with our hands clasped, together. As we enter its fiery gates and hear the cries and shouts of the damned, we'll walk in with smiles in our faces and scorn God, for not even death can withstand our love.
Thanks for the link, ichi. It might help. Thumbup
(\ /)
c(")(")
i should try some of those stuff on the chihuahua. she pees everywhere.
then kick her out the porch and don't let her back in until she goes. that's what i do (and have to get my bro to do)
(\ /)
c(")(")