• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy 19th Birthday Sesshy-chan!
As you guys know, today is dear sesshy-chan's 19th birthday so put ur wishes here!
ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap
sesshy-chan!
thank you for being such an active member here at BOO. you're an awesome awesome awesome person! happy 19th birthday! i hope we get to hang out together sometime in the future and preferably with back-on mixed in there somewhere. also thank you for your contributions to the forum such as ur back-on wallpapers. it is greatly appretiated, i know. hope u have a wonderful day!

love ichiSmile
Lets go to hell, with our hands clasped, together. As we enter its fiery gates and hear the cries and shouts of the damned, we'll walk in with smiles in our faces and scorn God, for not even death can withstand our love.
*sniff* aw shucks, thank you! *glomps you*

I'm happy to be a active member and a Back-On fan! Big Grin Awesome things happened here and I shall design so many things for you guys and Back-On!
I know we will get to hang out in the future! I want to meet all of you guys and have a great time at a convention! Big Grin

Thank you and Happy Halloween!
kini shinaide! Thumbup
Lets go to hell, with our hands clasped, together. As we enter its fiery gates and hear the cries and shouts of the damned, we'll walk in with smiles in our faces and scorn God, for not even death can withstand our love.
okay, i'm sorry i missed this yesterday. my teachers wouldn't let me on my computer so I didn't know.

Happy belated birthday sesshy. Hope it was a blast and hopefully in the future Back-On will be one of your presents....as soon as they wander into one of my many traps. Thumbup
(\ /)
(o.o) - ...I'm gonna eat you
c(")(")
Guess who has a myspace --> Me!
Guess who has a facebook --> Me again!
Hehe thanks for the late shout-out. Better late than never I always say!
yes...Back-On will soon be caught in our traps and we will have them for sure! BWHAHAHA! *draws out plan*
zomg late shoutout D:
but i must!

happii birfdeeeeiiiii....Sesshy~

i'd put a bow on Kenji's head and loan him to you for the day or something but i'm not done with him yet c:
XD I would love that! Thank you! Remember to share eh!
stormy should share kenji to *all* fans not just birthday girls! share share!! lol.
you got him for your birthday, remember ichi? So no complaining! T_T
<-- for some reason, ran off right before we were suppose to meet the band and got food
(\ /)
(o.o) - ...I'm gonna eat you
c(")(")
Guess who has a myspace --> Me!
Guess who has a facebook --> Me again!
Very smart Ookami...very smart lol!!
I envy Ichiban T_T