• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Youmacon
wow. wat a day! i know in spring high they get so many bomb threats they just ignore it. i know this one time someone set the bathroom trashcans on fire. *sigh* some people r just so stupid.

love the little tidbits about u and ur friends Big Grin
Lets go to hell, with our hands clasped, together. As we enter its fiery gates and hear the cries and shouts of the damned, we'll walk in with smiles in our faces and scorn God, for not even death can withstand our love.
>.> more competition for Teeda i see......but i'm glad you guy are okay. at least you had ur mp3 to keep you occupied. ^^
(\ /)
(o.o) - ...I'm gonna eat you
c(")(")
Guess who has a myspace --> Me!
Guess who has a facebook --> Me again!
yup. its good that its nothing more than a threat. lord knows how horrible it is when kids arent even safe in their own schools *points at the many school shootings thats been happening*
Lets go to hell, with our hands clasped, together. As we enter its fiery gates and hear the cries and shouts of the damned, we'll walk in with smiles in our faces and scorn God, for not even death can withstand our love.
ichiban:
yeah...our school system takes them ridiculously serious. there's a $250 reward for information leading to the person who did it >_>

ookami: lol, the next day i actually said something about that.
"okay...i had my mp3player, and i was panicing. ...why didn't i turn it on and shut up?"

and of course, we all love Teeda Big Grin
Kenji's just in high competition too and i'm in that line Big Grin

[topicwise...]
i heard Youmacon's supposed to be a blast >.>
heh heh so u heard youma was supposed to be a "blast" huh?
......i wish i knew...cause sadly i could not go........T_T
yeah i got my hopes up but when the time came...*sigh* i guess we were too late

[and i lost my ipod BURN]
XboxLive Gamertag: Sky King IX
[Image: FFT.jpg]
aww! that sux... i would have thrown a fit. ookami threw a fit.

neuu! not the ipod. i know i love my ipod dearly. i'd die if i lost jasper... im so sorry!
lol Jasper? i just put O*****'s ipod as the name
XboxLive Gamertag: Sky King IX
[Image: FFT.jpg]
I threw a fit? When?

Yea, she named him after Jasper from Twilight/New Moon/Eclipse.
(\ /)
c(")(")
ookami threw a fit when her mom told her she couldnt go to oni-con. ok she didnt really throw a fit... more like she b****ed. lolz. good times. good times...

yesh jasper is named after jasper from twilight series.
oh....that....I went that's all that mattered! *rocks in a corner*
(\ /)
c(")(")