• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Youmacon
usually i don't say this but, "omg" Detroit has an anime convention!

I can't believe i just found out about this, and because i'm late i missed preregistration. however they do have on-site registration; is registering manditory for anime conventions? anyways its November 1-4 and my brother and i said we'd go no matter what if only for one day.
i'm crossing my fingers and toes, this could be my first anime concention! Thumbup
XboxLive Gamertag: Sky King IX
[Image: FFT.jpg]
i'd go, but there's a lil' budget problem D:
that and i'm not fond of Detroit xD;

i'm sure it'll be funn nonetheless~
you dont *have* to pre-register at a convention. u could buy ur pass at the door but its usually more expensive and the line is a killer (about 3-5 hours wait on a saturday). if ur going to go for just one day i advise u choose saturday. its the busiest day and they have the most panels, events, etc. scheduled for that day. if you're going for the cheapest day to buy goods, sunday Big Grin good luck and have fun!
Lets go to hell, with our hands clasped, together. As we enter its fiery gates and hear the cries and shouts of the damned, we'll walk in with smiles in our faces and scorn God, for not even death can withstand our love.
Plus you don't *really* have to buy a badge for the con, unless you want to get in certain events. If you're careful you can avoid security and won't have to buy one at all. ^_^
(\ /)
(o.o) - ...I'm gonna eat you
c(")(")
Guess who has a myspace --> Me!
Guess who has a facebook --> Me again!
yeah... i wouldnt advice that unless ur positive that their security is very lax and cool with stuff...
Lets go to hell, with our hands clasped, together. As we enter its fiery gates and hear the cries and shouts of the damned, we'll walk in with smiles in our faces and scorn God, for not even death can withstand our love.
thanks for all ur advice

@stormrider: Dettroits a fine place once u look past all the murders, drugs and gang-violence
XboxLive Gamertag: Sky King IX
[Image: FFT.jpg]
no prob aoi! make sure u bring ur camera coz if u forget it i promise u you'll regret it very much. also dont forget to eat and drink water. and to take a look into the events list and know their time so u wont miss something you'd love to be a part of. also bring lots and lots of money coz the dealers room are very expensive but most of the time worth it. also if u wanna buy a sword bring someone 18 or up and have them bring an i.d. and lastly, have fun and enjoy ur first con!!
aoi-sama Wrote:@stormrider: Dettroits a fine place once u look past all the murders, drugs and gang-violence

yeah, true. it's a pretty cool place, i'm just not used to it. i grew up in Corunna, where like...nothing happens, lol.
except today, which you may hear about eventually >_>
what happened? *doesn't watch the news*
(\ /)
(o.o) - ...I'm gonna eat you
c(")(")
Guess who has a myspace --> Me!
Guess who has a facebook --> Me again!
copied from a conversation:

「 :ストムライダー: 」 says (2:17 PM):
okay
so
today was hectic : D
「 :ストムライダー: 」 says (2:21 PM):
smoeone left a note on a desk somewhere that said there was a bomb in the building.
authoritive figures found it.
at about 10:54, we were evacuated from our classes to the parking lot
about 2 minutes later, we moved to the very back of the parking lot (our's is very huge, about another school size if not smaller)
「 :ストムライダー: 」 says (2:22 PM):
short time after that, we were evacuated to the track and field, which is in middle school grounds and across the street from the high school
「 :ストムライダー: 」 says (2:23 PM):
it was a mid-long walk, which consisted of a parade of some 600-700 students
we stayed there in the stands of the track and waited for a time
because of the cold and wind, we moved to the middle school gym, which is very small compared to our's.
「 :ストムライダー: 」 says (2:24 PM):
our principle was upset and explained how the culprit would be punished by law, and that our school day was considered cancelled and rides home were being arranged
so the first people to leave were people with vehicles in the high school parking lot, which was like half of us
then the buses came, blah blah blah...
「 :ストムライダー: 」 says (2:25 PM):
personally i was overupset and really wanted to hit something.
my phone and everything was in my locker
i only had my mp3player
Danielle was freaking out and calm at the same time [ Dani likes Butterfly~ ]
Julieann was calm cause she had her phone and didn't care about anything except the bomb threat stupidity [ She's in love with Teeda xD; ]
Susan cried eventually. [ Susan's a Back-On fan >_> ]
「 :ストムライダー: 」 says (2:26 PM):
so then Susan got ahold of a phone and she gave the three of us a ride home
an hour later, me and Nathan head in to see what's going on at the school and see if we can get our stuff
we could
i was estatic.
students poured in to get their things.
i'm home now.
the end.
Big Grin