• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ONI-CON 07 with the Pocky girls
>_< maybe she'll be at AM. We can jump her there.
(\ /)
(o.o) - ...I'm gonna eat you
c(")(")
Guess who has a myspace --> Me!
Guess who has a facebook --> Me again!
and worship her hotness. i love her clothes!!!
Lets go to hell, with our hands clasped, together. As we enter its fiery gates and hear the cries and shouts of the damned, we'll walk in with smiles in our faces and scorn God, for not even death can withstand our love.
yesh very cool.
(\ /)
c(")(")
My email hasn't been telling me when theres replies! DX

Umm, well she probably wouldn't mind you taking her picture, she dresses up so people can take her picture, I believe. XD;

She is a bit intimidating, at least to me, since she's so tall. @__@;; But she's a pretty easy person to talk to in person.

You could ask her if she's going? But I don't know if she is, depends on the band and what not. If there not much of a visuel-kei influence at the con, I don't think she usually attends. It's also far away from where she lives. e_e
Let’s go! Take off the chains! Spread your wings! Towards the blue world!
eh? Where does she live? We should tell her that her newly formed fanclub will be there. XD
(\ /)
c(")(")
yes she is intimidating. just her pictures are intimidating. must be the height *and* the piercing...

lolz i always think ppl w/ piercing are intimidating (including mr. beros)
Lets go to hell, with our hands clasped, together. As we enter its fiery gates and hear the cries and shouts of the damned, we'll walk in with smiles in our faces and scorn God, for not even death can withstand our love.
Around the Corpus area or so. Last time I went there with my friend, her and Hizaki met up at our Hotel. I didn't go because I was all nasty and burnedd. XD

Haha, really? I don't think I can intimidate anyone. Maybe sometimes when I have on big shades though. BD~

XDD
Let’s go! Take off the chains! Spread your wings! Towards the blue world!
danngg thats far! well from where we live. ne, u guys seem to be able to go to cons wherever. my parents would only let me go to houston cons. i wanna go to a-kon...

lolz, i think the only way i can be intimidating is when my mouth runs off Lmfao yeah... im a smartass. cant help it. as for ookami, i dont think she can be intimidating... well as intimidating as a little puppy who just peed on the carpet.
>.> wtf? where'd the puppy analogy come from? I agree, I'm not intimidating at all and if someone is intimidating to me....I glomp them, tell them they're hot, maybe take their pic, and run away and pray that i never see them again (awkward silence and all).
(\ /)
c(")(")