• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ONI-CON 07 with the Pocky girls
I'm sorry. I'd punch her if she wasn't so nice to me that weekend. ^_^

Well my mom's friend had the first two dogs (Pharoh and Cleo). Well, they ended up having puppies and my mom had been going over to see them and lo and behold we got one at a cheap price. ^_^ I don't mind training her. She peed this morning...right before we were going to let her out. >.> but hopefully we can get past all that.
(\ /)
(o.o) - ...I'm gonna eat you
c(")(")
Guess who has a myspace --> Me!
Guess who has a facebook --> Me again!
lol. its my stepdad who puts all the responsibility of the chihuahua on us. my mom cleans up and stuff when she's there. good lord, she spoils that dog. u know she doesnt eat just regular dry dog food? she gets the canned pedigree ones. she also wears a sweater now. how about my own puppy dog? this is why i need to get a job so i can pamper my puppy too! god knows my dog is cuter than her dog. and less noisy too!
Lets go to hell, with our hands clasped, together. As we enter its fiery gates and hear the cries and shouts of the damned, we'll walk in with smiles in our faces and scorn God, for not even death can withstand our love.
ano.....don't dress him up. that's one of the most dumbest things i've ever seen, no offense.
(\ /)
c(")(")
its not *dressing* up a dog for just cute factor dummy. the dog has short fur. she gets cold.
Lets go to hell, with our hands clasped, together. As we enter its fiery gates and hear the cries and shouts of the damned, we'll walk in with smiles in our faces and scorn God, for not even death can withstand our love.
Those pictures are all so nice!

8D

Except the one with me in it!

XD

Everyones smiling and I'm like,

glaring? I look pissed.

DX
Let’s go! Take off the chains! Spread your wings! Towards the blue world!
lol. ur pic in it turned out nice. its ok if ur glaring. ur prolly tired. oh btw i saw a pic of u in youtube with someone who sorta had the same outfit as u. u guys looked so cute!

i've been meaning to ask, in ur pic on the "lets get to know..." thread, where did u get ur lip ring? the one with the chain on it? i wanna get one (even though i dont have a lip piercing... yet...)
yet? .....O.o...ano

beros has a lip piercing? did i miss it at oni-con? I know i didn't see it in "lets get to know..." because of the school filters and what not.
(\ /)
c(")(")
yes beros has a lipring. jeez.... even my sis knows. we were talking to beros ookami. where exactly where u staring?
Ichiban- But wasn't it in the midday? I think I slept kinda early that night. D; On youtube? DD: Could you show me? D; It was probably my friend Kiki is my sugar glider suit. x____x

Oh that? Well, the piercing I have now, that little spike, I screwed off the top and attached this chain I had to it and laid the rest over my ear. XD; I wanna find one too. And the Miyavi piercing. X3

Ookami- I had it at the con. XD; If I take it out, it'll probably close up. D;
Let’s go! Take off the chains! Spread your wings! Towards the blue world!
hmmm i think it was around 3-4 ish... lol we slept early too, the night before. around midnight (early by con standards since everyone seems to sleep at like 3 a.m.). on youtube... uh i think i typed oni-con pictures and it was in this one chick's video. its like a slideshow. i think it was a sugar glider suit.

yeshh! exactly like miyavi's lip ring with the chain! i love that! everone seems to have one and im wondering where they found it... and i saw urs in ur other pic so i thought u had the exact one Big Grin question about ur piercing. u must get this alot, did it hurt?