• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ONI-CON 07 with the Pocky girls
*has died from so much smex and cuteness* arigatou, ichiban!!!
(\ /)
(o.o) - ...I'm gonna eat you
c(")(")
Guess who has a myspace --> Me!
Guess who has a facebook --> Me again!
ur welcome! so now, tell me how u found out about phuong graduating in 05!!!! i command u!!

anywayz, oni was uber-fun and a great experience for us pocky girls. our skit was pretty ok considering its our first time and they messed up the beginning of it but hey, its fun.
Lets go to hell, with our hands clasped, together. As we enter its fiery gates and hear the cries and shouts of the damned, we'll walk in with smiles in our faces and scorn God, for not even death can withstand our love.
*keeps mouth shut*.......*uses sign language to say "it was a good experience. we know what to do at anime matsuri"* Big Grin
(\ /)
c(")(")
Puppies. :3
Engrish lol
[Image: frwedomvu8.jpg]
I want a puppy more than ever.
(\ /)
c(")(")
uh... u can have our chihuaha. she pisses on the floor more times that u can count. and its for dumb reasons too. like when she gets excited she pisses, when theres thunder, she pisses. i mean wth???!! i refuse to clean it up. it aint my dog, not my responsibility.
Lets go to hell, with our hands clasped, together. As we enter its fiery gates and hear the cries and shouts of the damned, we'll walk in with smiles in our faces and scorn God, for not even death can withstand our love.
i'm....sorry? you have to keep in mind she doesn't really know any better than....a dog. whose dog is she? ur sis or bro?
(\ /)
c(")(")
its my mom's....
lol. then why doesn't she take care of it?

YATTA!!! we finally got a puppy! she's so cute. her dad is a chow and her mom is a german shepard but she resembles her mom more. She's all black and only 3 months old so we have to potty train her and such. I feel kinda bad tho. We took her straight from her parents and bro and sis. -.-
(\ /)
c(")(")
oh why did u take the puppy from her family!! well it'd be a b***h to housetrain dogs. i wish u all the luck.

my mom does take care of her. but who cleans up when she's working? us ofcourse...