• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ONI-CON 07 with the Pocky girls
ONI-CON was really fun. meji, noodle, ookami, and i loved it. unfortunately we didnt win the cosplay contest but it was a very good experience over all. a lot of awesome cosplayers like this one:
[Image: picture027wk4.th.jpg]
[Image: picture039qr7.th.jpg]
[Image: picture026eb4.th.jpg]
[Image: picture018ss5.th.jpg]

will post more pix in a bit.
Lets go to hell, with our hands clasped, together. As we enter its fiery gates and hear the cries and shouts of the damned, we'll walk in with smiles in our faces and scorn God, for not even death can withstand our love.
and this is us friday night:
[Image: picture007au8.th.jpg]

we met mr. beros saturday afternoon
[Image: picture062fj2.th.jpg]
and hung out with soundy while she was in the table with tomo (from echostream).
[Image: picture048ig2.th.jpg]
ookami, noodle, and i totally fangrled all over him. heres piccies:
[Image: picture056gz6.th.jpg]
ookami w/ tomo
[Image: picture057ll3.th.jpg]
ichi with tomo
[Image: picture058fy5.th.jpg]
noodle with tomo

meji and i took pictures with the spartans. they were awesome.
[Image: picture004hk1.th.jpg]

um... the kyo cosplayer from AM? i told y'all he was a guy? well turned out that he's a she. yesh... i was so disappointed but she's really nice. i asked her wat her gender was and she said: me? i have no gender. u want me to be a guy i'll be a guy Big Grin and she took a pic with us Big Grin
[Image: picture052py3.th.jpg]
Lets go to hell, with our hands clasped, together. As we enter its fiery gates and hear the cries and shouts of the damned, we'll walk in with smiles in our faces and scorn God, for not even death can withstand our love.
and ofcourse... we just *have to* take a picture of alphonse elric's english seiyuu.
[Image: picture066uk0.jpg]
ookami with aaron
[Image: picture067bk9.jpg]
ichi with aaron (gah!! i lost my badge and thats were i got aaron's autograph! *ish still searching*)
>.< !extreme jealousy!

onicon looks so fun! and you guys look so happy! the cosplayers look so cool! i'm so tired if using so to enphisize my sentences.
XboxLive Gamertag: Sky King IX
[Image: FFT.jpg]
>.< you posted them!! I'm still gonna make something out of the cosplay pics. O.o Post the one of the random azn!!! Thumbup
(\ /)
(o.o) - ...I'm gonna eat you
c(")(")
Guess who has a myspace --> Me!
Guess who has a facebook --> Me again!
more pix
[Image: picture046vf2.jpg]
[Image: picture044mx8.jpg]
these are our lovely school girls in our skit, thanh and elcyd, flanked by rachel who was nice enough to help carry our bags during the contest. and yes.. that is ookami's hand and part of her head at the bottom of the pic. she is sucha camera whore.
[Image: picture017lm3.jpg]
because ookami and i just love posing for the camera.....
[Image: picture069il1.jpg]
SPARTA!!!!!!
[Image: picture053os8.jpg]
she really does look like a jrocker... *ish jealous*
[Image: picture022mp7.jpg]
noodle and L (who tried to run away with my pocky box)
[Image: picture049ve5.jpg]
pocky girls saturday. pose number 2

ok this picture is special. and there's a story behind this picture. some weirdness is involved with this picture....
[Image: picture054sl2.jpg]
he's the uber-hot asian we came across to while waiting for tomo. he didnt need a cosplay for other peeps to take a pic with him. lol Big Grin
>.< blame urself for the random azn pic. you pointed him out and a random pic was bound to happen *noodle was the one who took the pic*
(\ /)
(o.o) - ...I'm gonna eat you
c(")(")
Guess who has a myspace --> Me!
Guess who has a facebook --> Me again!
i cant help it!!! he was too cute!
i wish i could have gone to houston for that lol
[Image: tsubamelove.jpg]
thank you soundex for making this for me ^_^