• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is the biggest prize you've ever won?
The biggest prize I won was from the website skateboard.com. They gave me a deck, wheels, a shirt, dvd, and some stickers. Value of about $200. Surely someone can top that.
Biiru o nomimasu!
i cant top that... but i think the best thing that i've ever won was the runway cosplay contest. we got a trophy for that. uhmmm im pretty sure i can top the runway this weekend coz this time we're competing for some cash Thumbup

that's awesome lesboys! i wish i can skateboard but alas, my fear of breaking a bone is just too much. how did u win?
Lets go to hell, with our hands clasped, together. As we enter its fiery gates and hear the cries and shouts of the damned, we'll walk in with smiles in our faces and scorn God, for not even death can withstand our love.
The biggest thing I won... It would have to be...nothing. I've never won anything in my life.

I fractured my elbow skateboarding because my shoelace got caught in the wheel. I've skated in heels, flats, and boots. My brother pushed me off once and I fell onto my chin. I have a 200$ longboard.
Away
I just entered because I was a member in the monthly draw. Just random luck. But this was many many years ago lol. I havn't won anything since really. My dad won a barbeque lol
Biiru o nomimasu!
I won a free turkey at my job two years ago but I never picked it up because I rather get a turkey myself for thanksgiving. Sweatdrop
[Image: forum-banner-tscc.jpg]

"There is no Fate but What we Make"
haha a turkey, that's classic
Biiru o nomimasu!
we didnt win the cosplay competition but we learned alot from it so its all good Big Grin
Lets go to hell, with our hands clasped, together. As we enter its fiery gates and hear the cries and shouts of the damned, we'll walk in with smiles in our faces and scorn God, for not even death can withstand our love.
The biggest thing i've ever won......was a goosebumps book back in elm school. I was a big fan at the time so I went crazy. i haven't won anything since. -.- Not anything that stands out anyway.
(\ /)
(o.o) - ...I'm gonna eat you
c(")(")
Guess who has a myspace --> Me!
Guess who has a facebook --> Me again!
oh... during middle school, i won books 1-10 of the series of unfortunate events and like 3 other books that has been autographed by the authors.
Goosebumps? Does anyone remember those pick your own adventure goosebump books? haha Those rocked!
Biiru o nomimasu!