• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ringtones
I just got into the ringtone thing because I had no need for it until I found this site.

www.myxertones.com

It's a really good site. There is no hidden fees yet until I get my bill will see. But I already created back-on ringtones so when people call me I can hear my favorite songs. I'm in love with this band.
I just wanted to share that. I wonder do anybody else does this or put up good free ringtone sites for other people.
[Image: forum-banner-tscc.jpg]

"There is no Fate but What we Make"
people do, but it's usually spammers or phishers
[Image: tsubamelove.jpg]
thank you soundex for making this for me ^_^
TsUbAmE Wrote:people do, but it's usually spammers or phishers

I heard that too. Theres always people out there that ruin a good thing.

is there anywhere to get ringtones from J-music? i remember ichiban saying she had a Chain RT. where'd you get it ichi?
XboxLive Gamertag: Sky King IX
[Image: FFT.jpg]
I just made my j-music ringtone on the site I mentioned before. It's real easy.

I think I must be extremely bad at searching, but I'm having some difficulty finding the Back-on ring tones >_< Any help would be much appreciated! Smile
I need a Ringtone for my phone....badly. I've had this phone for about...2 or 3 months..I think it's closer to 2 though. Anyhow, I have the ringtones that the phone comes with...and with a black jack...that's not really good Ringtones imo. Anyhow, yeah, I think i'll go check that site out once I get home.

Is that a site to upload your own song and it configures it to a ringtone format? (<-- has no experience in ringtones) or is it just a click and download onto your phone?
It seems you can upload any song so it can be changed to a ring tone (format), and you can also download content from the site to your phone.