• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sowwy :(
Lucky you peeps that you have a job. I won't have a job till like next year (HOPEFULLY), but yeah. I really really really want a job. *cries* Oh well...
why? are you not allowed to?
(\ /)
(o.o) - ...I'm gonna eat you
c(")(")
Guess who has a myspace --> Me!
Guess who has a facebook --> Me again!
Not untill I get a car...which..technically it's my parents fault because they say wait till i'm 18, but you know...how am I suppose to take a driving test when I don't know how to drive yet? I mean, I kinda know how to drive, but you know...that doesn't mean that i'll pass with just that. Anyway, yeah, they haven't really been taking me out for practice driving. *sigh*
what you could do is just have them buy you the book and you can study that. then you can take the written test, pass it and then all you need is for ur parents to physically teach you (a way to save money). that's what my mom's doing.
(\ /)
c(")(")
I'm back! I think. My mom said I mope around too much, so she gave me my computer privilages back! Yay!
Away
yay! lets celebrate by listening to chain at the same time! lolol.
Lets go to hell, with our hands clasped, together. As we enter its fiery gates and hear the cries and shouts of the damned, we'll walk in with smiles in our faces and scorn God, for not even death can withstand our love.
yay computer privileges Big Grin
haha im listining to it nowww Big Grin
Away
lol. did you 'mope around' on purpose? wow, that's funny. welcome back, dink! ^_^
(\ /)
c(")(")
Yes, i did. I knew it would work. and it did
Away