• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sowwy :(
Eh...I'm not in the best mood right now because I realized interims come out this Friday. I'm failing a class. Or two. I need to get my act together or I am going to regret it. I may not be on for a REALLY long time because I will be grounded from computer until November. I do have a tutor prepared. I will NOT fail again. So...yeah.
Away
okay T^T it's sad to hear that dink
[Image: tsubamelove.jpg]
thank you soundex for making this for me ^_^
Ya. I will sneak on sometimes, if i can.
Away
Sorry to hear you won't be on, Dink, but GOOD LUCK for your interims and everything! Will keep my fingers crossed and all that for you Smile RL is important after all and we'll still be here when you're free!
gambatte ne dink-chan! you'll do good on ur interims!
Lets go to hell, with our hands clasped, together. As we enter its fiery gates and hear the cries and shouts of the damned, we'll walk in with smiles in our faces and scorn God, for not even death can withstand our love.
ditto to all above. >.<
(\ /)
(o.o) - ...I'm gonna eat you
c(")(")
Guess who has a myspace --> Me!
Guess who has a facebook --> Me again!
The teacher told me I am failing a class. So I am prepered to be grounded -_- I will get it up for report cards though.
Away
I am grounded now. So...see you in 687538563498576 years. I dunno, I'm grounded till november or december. I'm gonna die. The teacher sent my grade to my mom.
Away
that suxx!! u and ookami... gosh... well ookami isnt failing but her mom isnt putting into consideration that she is taking a college class as a junior so.... but thankfully ookami can spend the whole weekend with me Big Grin

just sneak in from time to time and dont forget to clear ur memory! more power to u!
Lets go to hell, with our hands clasped, together. As we enter its fiery gates and hear the cries and shouts of the damned, we'll walk in with smiles in our faces and scorn God, for not even death can withstand our love.
well it's getting better. she's been chained to the house since thursday because she was sick and now that she can move around and go back to work, she's being a bit more reasonable....i'm still in trouble but hey. I'm also getting a job w/ ichi so she's seeing me as being responsible, now. Thumbup I'm on my way to getting back to her good side.
(\ /)
(o.o) - ...I'm gonna eat you
c(")(")
Guess who has a myspace --> Me!
Guess who has a facebook --> Me again!