• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Age?
i'm going shopping in the states now that our dollars that high.

meji - don't remind me of my age. make that whats that Blink song?

"what's my age again?"
[Image: Beckbw.jpg]

A human soul is very complex. The guitar conveys the soul's feelings. Words translate what the soul is feeling. This is called a song, it calms, heals, & sooth the souls thousands.
justwisted, you know we are old when we actualyl remember when that song was really popular.
Biiru o nomimasu!
ah... i feel old. i know and *love* that song.
Lets go to hell, with our hands clasped, together. As we enter its fiery gates and hear the cries and shouts of the damned, we'll walk in with smiles in our faces and scorn God, for not even death can withstand our love.
*is remembering naptime in kindergarten*.....i'm sleepy
(\ /)
(o.o) - ...I'm gonna eat you
c(")(")
Guess who has a myspace --> Me!
Guess who has a facebook --> Me again!
me the first song I remember listening too was "O.P.P." by Naughty by Nature back in 1990 and "Move This" by Technotronic back in 1989.

I was like 10 and 11 when those came out.

Listening to Technotronic back in the day was fun. made me look like a outcast though in class. People even my friends were saying what the hell is that cause they have never heard anything like it. At that age I was starting to get into Techno and House and the music was really underground I really had to look around for that kind of music.

and what do you know. the music has been brought out of the underground scene.

A human soul is very complex. The guitar conveys the soul's feelings. Words translate what the soul is feeling. This is called a song, it calms, heals, & sooth the souls thousands.
you down wit' O.P.P?

i'm 17.
XboxLive Gamertag: Sky King IX
[Image: FFT.jpg]
13 7th grade......
[Image: 1180721632_ledited.jpg]
K I feel slightly younger because I have no idea who O.P.P are?
Biiru o nomimasu!
lesboys22 Wrote:K I feel slightly younger because I have no idea who O.P.P are?

dude you know "Naughty by Nature" right? Everybody who knows hip hop has at least heard this song. if not search for the mp3 by the artist name which I said and the song title is "O.P.P."

I'm not going to elaborate what O.P.P. stands for it might offend the general public and not only that if the moms see what it means I might get some people here grounded and banded by them.

ahh I know of Naughty by Nature. I was never really into the rap genre so that's what I'm sort of clueless. It's been punk, metal, and ska for this guy for a long time.
Biiru o nomimasu!