• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Age?
I just want to see if I'm the oldest person here. Can anyone top 20? Tongue Just call me Grandpa.
Biiru o nomimasu!
'Sup, gramps.
15 desu~ Big Grin
you ain't the oldest thats for sure...... there are a few other people in here well over that mark.
[Image: Beckbw.jpg]

A human soul is very complex. The guitar conveys the soul's feelings. Words translate what the soul is feeling. This is called a song, it calms, heals, & sooth the souls thousands.
I'll be 19 on Halloween and I believe you're not the oldest because I know someone here is older than you Tongue

Grandpa? Ok! HI GRANDPA! Grandpa? Can I have a dollar? So I can buy some ice cream please? I'm a good child!
I'm 13. 8th grade stinks ;o
Away
dink524 Wrote:I'm 13. 8th grade stinks ;o

trust me you have it way easier than you think. I know cause I wish I was could be a kid again.
[Image: Beckbw.jpg]

A human soul is very complex. The guitar conveys the soul's feelings. Words translate what the soul is feeling. This is called a song, it calms, heals, & sooth the souls thousands.
16!!!!
[Image: tsubamelove.jpg]
thank you soundex for making this for me ^_^
21 -_-"
Rafe Blake:"NO WAY, was that my cameo?"
Kenji:"yup"
Rafe Blake:"REALLY?"
Kenji:"Well, you "are" a minor character..unlike me"
Rafe Blake:"MINOR?"
Teeda:"That's what he said, bro. Besides at least you can "fly away"."
Kenji:"haha! good one! haha!"
Teeda:"hahaha!"
justwisted Wrote:
dink524 Wrote:I'm 13. 8th grade stinks ;o

trust me you have it way easier than you think. I know cause I wish I was could be a kid again.

You are probably right, I just don't like 8th grade. I'd rather have 7th grade, skip 8th grade and move on to high school. But that's just me and the hate foe a 2hour history class on the Civil War. :p So boring...
Away
No you cannot have a dollar. God, kids these days don't understand the true value of a dollar. When I was your age......... and here's where I stop.

I may not be the oldest but I'm still up there. 8th grade stinks?? Oh how I wish I was a kid again. So much less to worry about. So much freedom. grrrrrrr jealous!
Biiru o nomimasu!