• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
student ambassador
www.studentambassadors.org

i don't know to much about yet because i just heard about in first period but it looks interesting so check it out if you're a student.

what caught my attention for sure was the mention of a chance to go to Japan
XboxLive Gamertag: Sky King IX
[Image: FFT.jpg]
I'm not a student anymore lol. Will be when I go to college in January. Does look interesting the way I see it on the website.
*sigh happily* Japan...be a dream come true if I ever get to go! hehe.
kenji ..I really don't know what to do ur so popular in this forums ... Am I jealous or sth ?
Away
I was a HUGE Kenji fan....but i am more interested in someone else now >.>
Away
*laugh* I really want to meet Kenji...I want them to come to the Anime Expo since it's the CLOSEST one from where I live. I also like Tayuka from UVERworld... Too many cute Asian men artists to love! <33
ya... i was always more into takuya then kenji >.> THe closest anime cons to me are in philly. or new york
Away
aoi i got a letter from them student ambassador people. well mine isnt a trip for japan its for italy and greece. soo.... yeah... they didnt mention the price for the whole thing or is it free? i'd so go if it was free. my passport is itching for a stamp!!
Lets go to hell, with our hands clasped, together. As we enter its fiery gates and hear the cries and shouts of the damned, we'll walk in with smiles in our faces and scorn God, for not even death can withstand our love.
i got something like that too. but we have to pay for it and......yea "not if it's only you" -.- it's okay tho. If i go to europe, then i go to look at the art exhibits and stuff, not to sit in a room with a bunch of suits.
(\ /)
(o.o) - ...I'm gonna eat you
c(")(")
Guess who has a myspace --> Me!
Guess who has a facebook --> Me again!
Sounds like a really good programme - go for it, minna-san! Big Grin
i'd loooovee to go. problem is, i dont have money and the 'rents kinda already planned my summer for me which is: go find a job!
Lets go to hell, with our hands clasped, together. As we enter its fiery gates and hear the cries and shouts of the damned, we'll walk in with smiles in our faces and scorn God, for not even death can withstand our love.