• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Youtube video: How to paint the Mona Lisa in MS Paint
[youtube]uk2sPl_Z7ZU[/youtube]

Its 4 minutes in length but its really quite worth watching if you have the time (or just fast forward) ... now I know its all about the talent not just the software ^^
awesome ... with paint can't belive it ...
Away
dats too cool! there's this grl in my history class who can draw w/ paint (on a mousepad). she draws birds though. really cool =D
Wowwwww. I never knew paint can do that. o_O
I'm guessing the guy (or girl?) used a tablet because apparently that's what alot of artists use (has no idea as is not artistically talented in anyway apart from stickmen) I'm really impressed by how he managed to do the landscape and such using just a few of the spray-paint options.
What is a tablet? >_>
Graphics tablet

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Graphics_tablet
ooh tablets r awesome!! silentreaper uses a tablet to make her DN comics =D
Lets go to hell, with our hands clasped, together. As we enter its fiery gates and hear the cries and shouts of the damned, we'll walk in with smiles in our faces and scorn God, for not even death can withstand our love.
What do tablets do?
Instead of using a mouse to control the 'brush' on screen, you use a pen on a tablet to mimic a pen/brush on paper - which is what most artists do anyway - so it gives them more control over the artwork Smile

Click here for an Image

In this picture you can see that there's a pen that comes with the tablet.