If you were to die in just one day, what would be your perfect treasured moment before going away?
Be with the person you love (not family)
54.55%
Be with your family.
0%
Sleep and never wake up before you die
0%
Go anywhere in the world.
45.45%
11 vote(s)
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What would you do...? POLL! :D
well now we know where ichi's priorities lie...XD
(\ /)
(o.o) - ...I'm gonna eat you
c(")(")
Guess who has a myspace --> Me!
Guess who has a facebook --> Me again!
:3 I cant wait until the school dinner dance.
Away
i would choose to go anywhere i want in the world Big Grin i wanna see all these jap guys with awesome hairdo's Big Grin ^^
looks like no one wants to be with family when they die. kinda sad really.
(\ /)
c(")(")
its not that we dont want to be with family, its just u want to experience new things and most of ur life *was* spent with ur family. and plus they'd want u to be happy so yeah.

this is my 2000th post! yatta!!!!!!!!!!!! ICHIBAN!!
Lets go to hell, with our hands clasped, together. As we enter its fiery gates and hear the cries and shouts of the damned, we'll walk in with smiles in our faces and scorn God, for not even death can withstand our love.
>.> so this was the 2000th post. congrats all the same, ichi. ^_^

nope my family wants me to be what they want me to be (ie not me). -.-
(\ /)
c(")(")
I am the only sane (not really) one in my family. I love azn guys with nice hair. It makes me want to go and touch it. o.O
Away
then i say go for it dink! just go up to a random good lookin asian guy and start touching his hair. conventions are a nice place to do that. its not too *weird*
Lets go to hell, with our hands clasped, together. As we enter its fiery gates and hear the cries and shouts of the damned, we'll walk in with smiles in our faces and scorn God, for not even death can withstand our love.
nice question. me i guess be with the one i love (still with the same woman as i reported to you guys.... earlier in May.... she takes so much of my time besides work and my music)

but if it was going to end right now and i have no access to any of those...... I'd choose my music...... and play a song called "Comin' Home" by Dallas Green with his solo project City and Colour. He is well know from from the Canadian Punk outfit Alexisonfire.

Hopefully this song will reach her heart before I die.
[Image: Beckbw.jpg]

A human soul is very complex. The guitar conveys the soul's feelings. Words translate what the soul is feeling. This is called a song, it calms, heals, & sooth the souls thousands.
ichiban Wrote:i would travel the world preferably with someone i love.

Same as Ichi.