• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
THE OFFICIAL BACK-ON DICTIONARY
LOL. yes. go poor peeps. XD We still have to find a way for the BOO members to hang out at least once. -.-
(\ /)
(o.o) - ...I'm gonna eat you
c(")(")
Guess who has a myspace --> Me!
Guess who has a facebook --> Me again!
ichiban Wrote:roflmao!! omg tsubame... i swear ur one of the funniest ppl i've ever met. we gotta hang out!!
lolz okay Big Grin
ookami Wrote:LOL. yes. go poor peeps. XD We still have to find a way for the BOO members to hang out at least once. -.-
hmmm i can see when my dad is going to houston next and then we can all hang out then
[Image: tsubamelove.jpg]
thank you soundex for making this for me ^_^
ur on!
Lets go to hell, with our hands clasped, together. As we enter its fiery gates and hear the cries and shouts of the damned, we'll walk in with smiles in our faces and scorn God, for not even death can withstand our love.
w00t!!!!!!
*will try to be an angel in disguise until then* XD
(\ /)
c(")(")
ookami u? roflmao!!!! Lmfao
Lets go to hell, with our hands clasped, together. As we enter its fiery gates and hear the cries and shouts of the damned, we'll walk in with smiles in our faces and scorn God, for not even death can withstand our love.
aww that's mean
-.- that's okay. I can keep my hawt cosplayer banner to myself. how does that sound, ichi? >Tongue
(\ /)
c(")(")
sounds fine ookami. ur forgetting the fact that i will be able to make them myself once i master photoshop Lmfao oohhhh!! how ya like me now?
neuuu!! stay away!! it's the only thing i have over you!! -.- man...
(\ /)
c(")(")