• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
THE OFFICIAL BACK-ON DICTIONARY
oh you could put the best description from the Song Interpretation thread. one most would agree with of course
(\ /)
(o.o) - ...I'm gonna eat you
c(")(")
Guess who has a myspace --> Me!
Guess who has a facebook --> Me again!
true... u guys pick it!
Lets go to hell, with our hands clasped, together. As we enter its fiery gates and hear the cries and shouts of the damned, we'll walk in with smiles in our faces and scorn God, for not even death can withstand our love.
O_o iono......someone else pick.
(\ /)
c(")(")
i think it should be some weird combination
[Image: tsubamelove.jpg]
thank you soundex for making this for me ^_^
ok. i shall edit it later today. i got a pre-calc test next period T.T
Lets go to hell, with our hands clasped, together. As we enter its fiery gates and hear the cries and shouts of the damned, we'll walk in with smiles in our faces and scorn God, for not even death can withstand our love.
good luck with that. Thumbup
(\ /)
c(")(")
SUGOI! Big Grin I'm loving this thread so much that I'm going to pin it!
thanks flick!
i've got one

money-the thing many back-on fans seem to be lacking in.......but if we look at it in this perspective, the back-on members came from the dregs of japanese society, thus money not being their grasp. it gave them their street flavor and helped connect fan to the members. GO POOR PEOPLE!!!!!
[Image: tsubamelove.jpg]
thank you soundex for making this for me ^_^
roflmao!! omg tsubame... i swear ur one of the funniest ppl i've ever met. we gotta hang out!!