• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
THE OFFICIAL BACK-ON DICTIONARY
i love you too, but you know it's true.
[Image: tsubamelove.jpg]
thank you soundex for making this for me ^_^
oh so many tears was written for Teeda's mom? thats cool. i thought i heard him say "i love you mom" at the end...duh
XboxLive Gamertag: Sky King IX
[Image: FFT.jpg]
yes. i completely agree. well my view on it is that back-on is more into their music. like, more passionate.

to aoi: yay! i feel like i accomplished something! u found something new about back-on through the dictionary Big Grin
Lets go to hell, with our hands clasped, together. As we enter its fiery gates and hear the cries and shouts of the damned, we'll walk in with smiles in our faces and scorn God, for not even death can withstand our love.
lol. maybe we should publish it and send it to all the back-on fans. it'll cost a bit but it'll be beneficial to those trying to convert their friends.
(\ /)
(o.o) - ...I'm gonna eat you
c(")(")
Guess who has a myspace --> Me!
Guess who has a facebook --> Me again!
totally
and add pictures Big Grin
Lets go to hell, with our hands clasped, together. As we enter its fiery gates and hear the cries and shouts of the damned, we'll walk in with smiles in our faces and scorn God, for not even death can withstand our love.
oh hells ya lol
anything more to add to the dictionary? specially to the members. anything u guys think should be put in there?
hmmmmm maybe some definitions on the songs.
i need help with that. T^T