• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KENJI03~!!
waaaaa-!
technically right now it's 6:30pm in Japan and it feels really late to saaaay---

but isn't today Kenji03's birthday? <33333

HAPPY BIRTHDAY~!
<3
[Image: flydom_test3.gif]
[Image: test14.gif]

~gonna feel kinda stupid if wrong, which hopefully i'm not xD~
yep! its kenji03's birthday!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KENJI03!! we hope u have an awesome day!

i hope kenji03 will read our posts and know that we're thinking about him on his birthdaySmile
Lets go to hell, with our hands clasped, together. As we enter its fiery gates and hear the cries and shouts of the damned, we'll walk in with smiles in our faces and scorn God, for not even death can withstand our love.
i've been geeking out about it all day at school xD
him reading it would be awesomely awesome, lol
well when i get a chance i'll call him and let him know.
[Image: sxadachiteedayw2.png]
Away
Aww Kenji is growing uuuuuupppp ^^
*sniff* they grow up so fast. XP Ask what he did for his birthday, would you sound?
(\ /)
(o.o) - ...I'm gonna eat you
c(")(")
Guess who has a myspace --> Me!
Guess who has a facebook --> Me again!
yes. they sure do. and im so proud of what they've accomplished! *sniff sniff*
Lets go to hell, with our hands clasped, together. As we enter its fiery gates and hear the cries and shouts of the damned, we'll walk in with smiles in our faces and scorn God, for not even death can withstand our love.
i Havent called up teeda to get kenji's number, but when i do and i talk to kenji i will ask.
[Image: sxadachiteedayw2.png]
Away
'kay XD
(\ /)
(o.o) - ...I'm gonna eat you
c(")(")
Guess who has a myspace --> Me!
Guess who has a facebook --> Me again!
soundy is so awesome!!! *cant wait to find out wat they did* i'll have to check the blogs. mebe they posted pix like they did when it was gori's bday Big Grin