• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OOKAMI!!!!! *loves and kisses*
Ahem

As you peeps may or may not know, today is a very special day to someone. *looks around* That person is...
*Drum roll*
Ookami!!
*confetie and strings fly everywhere*
Happy B-day Ookami and may your wishes come true!! Hehe xDThumbup

Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap

Let's all share our love for her xD
happy birthday dearest ookami!! i'll try to be extra nice to u today since it is ur special day! one more year till u become legal and four more years till u can party till u drop with back-on! *hugs*

ThumbupThumbupThumbupThumbupThumbupThumbup
Lets go to hell, with our hands clasped, together. As we enter its fiery gates and hear the cries and shouts of the damned, we'll walk in with smiles in our faces and scorn God, for not even death can withstand our love.
*points accusingly at Ichi*
Stop copying my posts! xD Do at least a different color of font.
>_>
<_<
Anyway, extra special nice? lol! That reminds me...I'll begome legal 4 months =_= *feels old*
lol. sry!! i didnt even notice that u did a pink font... but dont ruin the thread! its ookami's special day!
Lets go to hell, with our hands clasped, together. As we enter its fiery gates and hear the cries and shouts of the damned, we'll walk in with smiles in our faces and scorn God, for not even death can withstand our love.
lol thanks you two. *hugs* fail (dallin....) you'd better be nice to me ichi! >.> else i'll make ur life worser than it is now.
(\ /)
(o.o) - ...I'm gonna eat you
c(")(")
Guess who has a myspace --> Me!
Guess who has a facebook --> Me again!
huh.. i wonder how u can do that. im in the lowest of the low right now. becuz... ummm yeah... that dumbas...

waddaya mean *hugs* fail (dalin...)??
Hmmm,

Dallin a fail? Btw, did he even say Happy Birthday to you Ookami? Is that how he's a fail o_0? hahaha.
lol. he said happy birthday after i told him too. as for the 'fail'....he moved my hands and typed 'fail' after i paused after *hugs* >.> gotta love him......
(\ /)
(o.o) - ...I'm gonna eat you
c(")(")
Guess who has a myspace --> Me!
Guess who has a facebook --> Me again!
Gomenasai - I missed out on this! >_< Hope you had a fantabulously lovely day! Big Grin