• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's in a name (or screen name)?
@Jace: lol. Don't worry about it. I was watching a movie variation of Dracula and when Dracula came out to a party he into'd himself as Alucard. The men who were after him said, "He's so obvious! Coming out like that. And how lazy can you get? <--talking about his name" And it wasn't until I watched Hellsing (many years later) that it came together. Sweatdrop

@Ala: Eh? So not from Cartoon Network. Dexter's the only 'dexter' I know, so I'm guessing your nickname is a bit more perosonal than that. ^__^
(\ /)
(o.o) - ...I'm gonna eat you
c(")(")
Guess who has a myspace --> Me!
Guess who has a facebook --> Me again!
XD It's actually not personal so much as retardedly stupid and uninteresting. I have to refuse to tell people about it to spice it up a bit.
Hehe, not telling us why certainly makes it interesting.
With all this hype it's got, you'd better not tell us, or we'll just be disappointed. xD
Engrish lol
[Image: frwedomvu8.jpg]
lol. yea. Big Grin
(\ /)
(o.o) - ...I'm gonna eat you
c(")(")
Guess who has a myspace --> Me!
Guess who has a facebook --> Me again!
Well for the record, I pronounce Alacrana's screen name in my head 'as Alah-krah-na' Tongue
i didn't know Alucard was Dracula backwards

my real name means "completed by GOD" i just looked it up on the internet! my parents told me it meant god has made me whole but hey its the same thing right
XboxLive Gamertag: Sky King IX
[Image: FFT.jpg]
I absolutely agree with you there, aoi Smile Of course, I had to be the pest I am and go and google your real name ^^ Hope you didn't mind too much! I think it will definitely be easier for me to stick with 'aoi'.