• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's in a name (or screen name)?
I want a boy. I dunno if i can deal with a girl when she becomes a teen >.>
Away
lol same here
[Image: tsubamelove.jpg]
thank you soundex for making this for me ^_^
i want both! Big Grin
Lets go to hell, with our hands clasped, together. As we enter its fiery gates and hear the cries and shouts of the damned, we'll walk in with smiles in our faces and scorn God, for not even death can withstand our love.
I go about with two different names. the first is justwisted is a mesh of two words in one. The nickname was derived from a friend who christened me with it though he was drunk at the time that he slurred it together when we were 15 (there's a video tape of it).

6 of us were talking about how we all got to know each other and he came up and said that before our friend Matt(not real name) introduced us, they were heading to my place when he said that your going to like this guy. He ask what his name and when said the initial impression was a good wholesome guy with that kinda name and when he saw the person, he was like "ohh...."

as soon as he got to know me, he finally figured out why Matt said 'that your gonna like him' He said that I was good mate and a stand up type and all of a sudden he blurted out "you know what your justwisted in ways that you can't help but look to see what's going to happen next with you. I guess its his way of saying mischievious) that its never boring when we're out and about.

And then he said "you know what your name now is justwisted from now on" and even spelled it out.

The other name I go by is simply 'Dante' thats the street name i go by when I don't want anyone to know me personally.
[Image: Beckbw.jpg]

A human soul is very complex. The guitar conveys the soul's feelings. Words translate what the soul is feeling. This is called a song, it calms, heals, & sooth the souls thousands.
Lmfao wow. wish I could see that
(\ /)
(o.o) - ...I'm gonna eat you
c(")(")
Guess who has a myspace --> Me!
Guess who has a facebook --> Me again!
dink Wrote:My friend was going to be named Sydney, and he happens to be boy. lol
I've heard of boys being called 'Sidney' instead of 'Sydney' Big Grin

@twisted: that's a cool history of your nickname! Smile i have to admit Dante makes me think of volcanoes and such - from the movie perhaps? But Justwisted is cool - I think of Nike's "Just do it!" :p
My usual username is Sakurastar2003(or 05, 06) 'cuz I love Card Captor Sakura, and the Star Card arc has all the cute S + S moments. I started using it in '03, and when '03 was taken I'd use '05 or '06.

Now, Shourai_no_Kaisen is a fanfic I'm currently making for Digimon and it means "Future's Battle." So yah.
[Image: backonsiggymc0.png]
thats cool! i admire u for being able to make a fanfic. i cant finish anything i write so i give up halfway Tongue
Lets go to hell, with our hands clasped, together. As we enter its fiery gates and hear the cries and shouts of the damned, we'll walk in with smiles in our faces and scorn God, for not even death can withstand our love.
ichiban Wrote:thats cool! i admire u for being able to make a fanfic. i cant finish anything i write so i give up halfway Tongue

Actually, I have that problem too. I'm trying to finish the fic completely, and THEN post it. But I've had the concepts of this fic floating around my head for aver a year, so it'll take a long time to get everything typed down. Tongue
[Image: backonsiggymc0.png]
i was writing this story and i've been working on it for like weeks. i saved it on my flashdrive and let ookami borrow it so she can get some brushes for photoshop. she broke the flashdrive and there goes my story ;o; im not gonna write anymore! lawl

i know the plot of the story but the things that happen in between... thats where i get stuck and eventually give up. *feels like a failure*

ookami is queen of fanfics. she has this really creative imagination and all so some ppl hold her hostage. i sorta feel sorry for. sorta..