• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's in a name (or screen name)?
What does your screen name mean? Where'd it come from?

My name, 'ookami', came to me around 7th grade. At the time I was obsessed with wolves. At the same time I was just getting into the Japanese culture. So I combined both passions and voila! Wolf is 'ookami' in Japanese and I've been with the name since.
(\ /)
(o.o) - ...I'm gonna eat you
c(")(")
Guess who has a myspace --> Me!
Guess who has a facebook --> Me again!
my screen name mean number one in japanese. umm i picked it cuz i remember an asian candy store in the philippines called ichiban and its just so cute so yeah... and also cuz i wanna be the number one forum poster *which i am cuz flick doesnt count!*
Lets go to hell, with our hands clasped, together. As we enter its fiery gates and hear the cries and shouts of the damned, we'll walk in with smiles in our faces and scorn God, for not even death can withstand our love.
>.> She posts in the forums, therefore she is a forum poster. Keep trying.
(\ /)
c(")(")
no she doesnt count cuz she *made* the forum. the maker is like god. and god doesnt count as a human being cuz he's god. flick therefore is the goddess of the forum so she's not with us mortals!! thats why as of right now, i am the one closest to god! hahahaa!! *gets raito's crazy look and starts rolling on the floor*
Lets go to hell, with our hands clasped, together. As we enter its fiery gates and hear the cries and shouts of the damned, we'll walk in with smiles in our faces and scorn God, for not even death can withstand our love.
>.> Where's Ryuk when you need....it? You're trying so hard aren't you. Fine Flick is goddess. Does that make sowon god? and if he is then I'm number two....sweet.
(\ /)
c(")(")
why would u be number two?? huh? huh?? ur not a mod or even an admin. geh! im the number one poster!!!! u havnt surpassed me!!
oh my.....i came in at a weird time...................

but any way

my screen name is tsubame/avalonstar12

tsubame is because i was reading airgear and i saw simca's nickname, and i wasll "AWESOME!!!!!!!!!" and i like swallows.

avalonstar12 is cause i was and still am obsessed with cardcaptors and sakura's last name was avalon. then my mom told me what it meant and i got all happy. the star part is cause i like stars and 12 is my favorite #
[Image: tsubamelove.jpg]
thank you soundex for making this for me ^_^
dink is what my dad called me when i was a baby. otherwise it is kenji03japan or dattebayo123. for obvious reasons.
Away
hey ppl!!!! ooooooooooooook..............im just gonna tell u all what my name means.............cuz im bored....
i took up the name meji because i combined the first letter of my real name and replaced the N on neji's name ^ ^ me luv neji, other than that i could of took the name Umi_Sohma, which i used alot in other forums, the name umi i got it from the old anime magic knight rayearth character umi, and sohma would be the last name from the anime fruits basket.
[Image: neji2.jpg]

[Image: Ninja-Dance.gif]
Let's see I go by two *hold up two fingers*

Manta5544 ==> I got this back in...like..begining of Junior High I think when I was obsessed with Shaman King. Everyone liked Yoh or Anna(e) or Faust; Don't get me wrong though, I love those characters too, but the one character I really loved was Manta. So, I wanted my user to be Manta, but where ever I went the username was taken so I got 5 and 4 which was like 5 and then one number down, but then I wanted it to be like, longer and more nifty-er. (<--not sure if that's a word, but now it is Thumbup) so I put 5544.

KobayashiSama ==> I was looking up Japanese names for some reason and came across Kobayashi which was a last name of a powerful family or like wealthy family or something in history, but the name Kobayashi just stuck to me and I liked it. Well, every place/forum I went to the name Kobayashi was taken so I just added Sama at the end for obvious reasons. o_o I like to be TOP!

*mumbles to self* Did I just declare war on Ichi?