• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can i ask?
YES!! *points at Ookami* That was it! At least your memory is fresh because you read it just recently xD hehe

Yeah, that part made me laugh also..I mean..wow...that was a killer laugh..literally!!
My cousin got a tat on her stomach in kanji, she didn't know what it said, and it ended up being a highly offensive phrase to oriental people. I know kanji, kana, hiragana, and i can speak japanese quite fluenly. And i can speak mandrin and korean. I guess thats too much for a 13 yr old.
Away
thats awesome dink! im only bilengual so yeah... i took french classes but my teacher sucked big time. im even ashamed of trying to converse in french to sowon-nii. so how did u learn?
Lets go to hell, with our hands clasped, together. As we enter its fiery gates and hear the cries and shouts of the damned, we'll walk in with smiles in our faces and scorn God, for not even death can withstand our love.
O.o; *feels stupid* I've been in spanish for 3 years and I only know enough to know when someone is speaking it. -.- Yeah, how did you learn, dink? Maybe I can use a few pointers.
(\ /)
(o.o) - ...I'm gonna eat you
c(")(")
Guess who has a myspace --> Me!
Guess who has a facebook --> Me again!
I taught myself through lots of anime, and books. Korean, online classes. I know french, not fluently.
Away
Impressive *claps*

Yeah, I would like to at least read the language in japanese, and to be quiet honest anime has taught me most of the japanese I do know now. xD
But what they say is true. If you watch someting for awhile (like different language) you'll learn a little bit. =)
yeah thats true. if u watch enough anime you'd learn enough to the point that u dont even need subs. but its kinda limiting. it wouldnt be the same as actually living in japan cuz if u learn it through anime, u still dont know their culture, mannerisms, etc. u just learn the basics but thats impressive dink! how long did it take u? and so many languages too!

the few japanese i do learn... uh im a bit embarrassed on saying them out loud (like when i met back-on...) cuz of pronunciation stuff. im big on that >.>
Lets go to hell, with our hands clasped, together. As we enter its fiery gates and hear the cries and shouts of the damned, we'll walk in with smiles in our faces and scorn God, for not even death can withstand our love.
lol. you never know if it's right until you try, ichi. the little i know, i learned through anime, too. I've also got three "japanese for beginners" books at home. Never finished any of them...
(\ /)
c(")(")
hahaha, me too i also learned little Japanese by watching anime, then nao-chan offered to teach me, just to get ready for DC
[Image: neji2.jpg]

[Image: Ninja-Dance.gif]
Nao knows jap? She just gets awsome-er everyday. XD
(\ /)
c(")(")