• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
HELP!!!
This is so random. THere is a boy at school and I want to be friends with him. I CAN talk to him, just when I do... I talk REALLY fast. And I get all weird afterwards. And all he does is look down and kind of smile. He doesn't talk much either. My mom said that I scared him. But I don't want to scare him TT^TT;;
1. Why do I act like that?!
2. Did I scare him? TT^TT

Please Help if you can o0;;
Away
Heh, I say don't worry about it and continue to talk to him but try to remember not to talk too fast because he may not understand what your saying. I don't think you scared the poor boy either, more like...he's shy?? Maybe he's one of those type of boys that doesn't talk very much or what not, so I say just do what ever you feel like doing Thumbup

And the question about why you act like that...hmm...Do you act like that around your other friends and with anyone else? But then again that goes back to what I said previously just do/say what ever you feel like doing/saying.

Heh, sorry if this was kinda like "whaat?" i'm not good on these kinds of subject but I hoped I helped some. Sweatdrop
heh heh. How cute. You're probably talking too fast because you're nervous or something (unless you do it on a daily basis *raises hand* -.- ). So once you get to know him better maybe you'll be able to calm down enough to slow down. ^_^

Of course, as koba said, go ahead and do whatever you want. That way he can see the real you and love ya for it. XD
(\ /)
(o.o) - ...I'm gonna eat you
c(")(")
Guess who has a myspace --> Me!
Guess who has a facebook --> Me again!
yes. just remember to slow down when ur talking to him. maybe u got too used to talking too fast? and like koba said, he's probably shy. i do the same thing he does when someone i dont know keeps talking to me. also u might slow ur pace on trying to be his friend. like just say hi a couple of times before kinda surging in and engaging conversation. similar situation happened to my sis. she likes going up to random people and ask them questions so they think she's messing with them. like yesterday, she went up to this asian boy and asked what his name was. he sorta looked down and mumbled something then went on walking. so yeah, take it slow and talk slow! lol usually i'd tell u something else but this seems to be the appropriate advice for this situation. Big Grin unlike me... im sucha weirdo... i like someone for the wrong reasons. mebe u guys could give me advice about this too?
Lets go to hell, with our hands clasped, together. As we enter its fiery gates and hear the cries and shouts of the damned, we'll walk in with smiles in our faces and scorn God, for not even death can withstand our love.
Thanks! He probabaly thinks that I was quizzing him because he was japanese. o0; I REALLY want to be his friend because personally I think he is just awesome. I do belive I get nervous around him. But I dunno why. I can talk to boys normally. I TRIED talking to him today by starting "Hi." and then "Do you know what your name means?" Then the way he awensered he sounded like he didn't care when I told him what it means. So out of nowhere i said "But you probably don't care about that." it was silent for like 5 seconds. Then I realized he probably doesn't like me at all. because I bothered him a LOT 2 years back. Then I felt weird again. So I turned around, said 'bye' and ran off.
Away
ichiban Wrote:yes. just remember to slow down when ur talking to him. maybe u got too used to talking too fast? and like koba said, he's probably shy. i do the same thing he does when someone i dont know keeps talking to me. also u might slow ur pace on trying to be his friend. like just say hi a couple of times before kinda surging in and engaging conversation. similar situation happened to my sis. she likes going up to random people and ask them questions so they think she's messing with them. like yesterday, she went up to this asian boy and asked what his name was. he sorta looked down and mumbled something then went on walking. so yeah, take it slow and talk slow! lol usually i'd tell u something else but this seems to be the appropriate advice for this situation. Big Grin unlike me... im sucha weirdo... i like someone for the wrong reasons. mebe u guys could give me advice about this too?

WEll, why do you like the person?
Away
dink524 Wrote:Thanks! He probabaly thinks that I was quizzing him because he was japanese. o0; I REALLY want to be his friend because personally I think he is just awesome. I do belive I get nervous around him. But I dunno why. I can talk to boys normally. I TRIED talking to him today by starting "Hi." and then "Do you know what your name means?" Then the way he awensered he sounded like he didn't care when I told him what it means. So out of nowhere i said "But you probably don't care about that." it was silent for like 5 seconds. Then I realized he probably doesn't like me at all. because I bothered him a LOT 2 years back. Then I felt weird again. So I turned around, said 'bye' and ran off.

Lmfao I'm sorry but I imagined chibis throughout that scene.

yes ichi. WHY do you like that person? XD
(\ /)
(o.o) - ...I'm gonna eat you
c(")(")
Guess who has a myspace --> Me!
Guess who has a facebook --> Me again!
In Grease, there's "tell me more, tell me more"...

I'm not sure I can offer any other advice than what has been given above really... it would be interesting to hear what a guy has to say about the situation though Smile They do say men are from Mars and women are from Venus!
Today, THe boy got more into the conversation with me though. We talked longer. And he asked me a question! He still looked to the ground the entire time. I think he is getting used to me. He didn't want to borrow my BACK-ON cd, though. =_= I guess we aren't close enough for that.
And, I agree with Flick. It would be interesting to have a boys opinion, even though I had a boys opinion on this already.
Away
My rating of him dropped slightly when he said no to the Back-on CD Tongue Nah, joking, I'm sure he's a nice guy. At least you're both holding some sort of a conversation now. Smile What did said boy say when you asked him?