• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Top 10 Greatest Anime
In the middle of class? That had to be a little embarrasing. Did anyone ask why you were crying?
(\ /)
(o.o) - ...I'm gonna eat you
c(")(")
Guess who has a myspace --> Me!
Guess who has a facebook --> Me again!
grave of fireflies? wats it about?

lol. i've never seen bambi and i dont plan to. i think im too old for it =D

old school anime... hmm i used to watch sailor moon, doraemon, ranma, yuyu hakusho (sp?), case closed, and add more when i remember >.<
Lets go to hell, with our hands clasped, together. As we enter its fiery gates and hear the cries and shouts of the damned, we'll walk in with smiles in our faces and scorn God, for not even death can withstand our love.
Grave of the Fireflies was soo sad.

Setsuko and Seita are brother and sister living in wartime Japan. After their mother is killed in an air raid they find a temporary home with relatives. Having quarreled with their aunt they leave the city and make their home in an abandoned shelter. While their father's destiny who was a soldier is unknown the two must depend on each other to somehow keep a roof over their heads and food in their stomachs. When everything is in short supply, they gradually succumb to hunger and their only entertainment is the light of the fireflies.

courtesy of imdb.com
(\ /)
c(")(")
THe teacher is like "Katie, Jeff, whats your problem? Its a comic. I swear you two are meant for each other" And we are NOT meant for each other. Our teacher makes NO sense.
Away
Grave of the Fireflies is a good anime to watch. I did cry on it on some parts. I felt sad for the whole family and I wanted the sister and bother to live at the end. While they kind of did...in spirit. But go watch the anime or rent it. The dub/jap is good, but I watched it in both versions anyway because I'm a loser.
[Image: forum-banner-tscc.jpg]

"There is no Fate but What we Make"
aoi-sama Wrote:maybe if you saw Bambi it would soften your petrified heart Big Grin

(seriously i don't think i ever saw Bambi)
LOL! I thought this comment was hilarious Tongue

Riliont Wrote:watch Grave of the Fireflies. its made alot of people shed tears

ookami Wrote:O.o I watched Grave of the Fireflies while I was suppose to be babysitting. I couldn't move until the end and was *this* close to crying. The only reason I didn't was because my cousin (the one I was babysitting) started yelling at her friends on the phone. >.> she ruined the whole mood.

I've never seen Grave of the Fireflies, but I did pick up the equivalent 'picture book' from the movie and I can assure anyone it is quite hard not to be rather sniffly. The movie is (I hear) voted one of the best, and the story is sooo sad >_<
with all this talk about it, i wanna watch it again.
(\ /)
c(")(")
1. Bleach
2. Death Note
3. Rurouni Kenshin
4. Fullmetal Alchemist
5. BECK: Mongolian Chop Squad
6. Samurai 7
7. Eureka Seven
8. Gundam Wing
9. Samurai Champloo
10. Fruits Basket
yes! deathnote seems to be appearing in a lot of ppl's top ten anime list! much love for death note!
Lets go to hell, with our hands clasped, together. As we enter its fiery gates and hear the cries and shouts of the damned, we'll walk in with smiles in our faces and scorn God, for not even death can withstand our love.
i heard there was a movie that's just like death note.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1018820/maindetails

the devil's diary. What do you think?
(\ /)
c(")(")