• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Top 10 Greatest Anime
The 1 N' ONLY Meji X Wrote:have u all ever try watch the old school animes?

Old school, you talking about Ranma 1/2 right? ^^ that one is pretty old but is so so so much fun! Everyone is in love with each other and people are randomly turning into animals lol

Gah Gundam Wing, the original! WubWubWub Need I say more?

Shamanic Princess, only six episodes long, is one of the best.

DBZ is the shit. I was the only girl that watched it in elementary school. God it brings back memories...Smile

Wow when I went to Tokyo Tower, my friend and I were literally waiting for a giant fish to come from the sky and whisk us away. *didn't happen ;_;*

Basilisk-gory but gooooooddddd ^^

Isn't it the best to find old animes that you watched a long time ago and just watch them again? Going back to favorite episodes and remembering the good old times? *gosh I sound old lol Wink
Rynn Wrote:Isn't it the best to find old animes that you watched a long time ago and just watch them again? Going back to favorite episodes and remembering the good old times? *gosh I sound old lol Wink

Oh so true. I mean their are many anime that I liked back in the day like Sailor moon, Street Fighter the movie (The first one), DB and DBZ, Pokemon (Was the most I like. I had like every game on gameboy), Transformers (The first two seasons and movie). Transformers was anime back in the day too. Their is a few more but I can't remember them right now. Tongue
[Image: forum-banner-tscc.jpg]

"There is no Fate but What we Make"
So many old anime, and I love them all. >.<

I never watched Akira myself *dodges thrown items* I tried to watch it once, but it was in english and the voices didn't match the way the characters looked, so I ended up falling asleep.
(\ /)
(o.o) - ...I'm gonna eat you
c(")(")
Guess who has a myspace --> Me!
Guess who has a facebook --> Me again!
i've never seen akira...never even heard of it till now

Quote:1. Wolf's Rain (The first anime to ever make me cry. it will forever stay in my heart)

the only anime to bring a tear to my eye was Full Metal Alchemist
the episode when that guy turned his daughter and dog into a chimera and the guy with that arm blew it up and then Ed an Al found out

didn't actually cry though...honest
XboxLive Gamertag: Sky King IX
[Image: FFT.jpg]
LOL. watever aoi! u know its ok to shed a few tear sometimes. i swear i have never cried on anime before. not even a chick flick.... is my heart really made of stone? Big Grin
Lets go to hell, with our hands clasped, together. As we enter its fiery gates and hear the cries and shouts of the damned, we'll walk in with smiles in our faces and scorn God, for not even death can withstand our love.
maybe if you saw Bambi it would soften your petrified heart Big Grin

(seriously i don't think i ever saw Bambi)
XboxLive Gamertag: Sky King IX
[Image: FFT.jpg]
ookami Wrote:So many old anime, and I love them all. >.<

I never watched Akira myself *dodges thrown items* I tried to watch it once, but it was in english and the voices didn't match the way the characters looked, so I ended up falling asleep.

Hahaha that is exactly what happened to me ^^;
ichiban Wrote:LOL. watever aoi! u know its ok to shed a few tear sometimes. i swear i have never cried on anime before. not even a chick flick.... is my heart really made of stone? Big Grin

watch Grave of the Fireflies. its made alot of people shed tears
[Image: snwpv44sz10241.jpg]
O.o I watched Grave of the Fireflies while I was suppose to be babysitting. I couldn't move until the end and was *this* close to crying. The only reason I didn't was because my cousin (the one I was babysitting) started yelling at her friends on the phone. >.> she ruined the whole mood.

heh heh, I didn't see bambi until they came out with the restored version. before I watched bambi, i honestly thought that bambi was a girl (not a guy, a girl). Sweatdrop

O.o I remember that FMA episode. Every time I watch it I feel numb. It's so sad that he would give up his own daughter so save his own sorry skin! *fumes*
(\ /)
(o.o) - ...I'm gonna eat you
c(")(")
Guess who has a myspace --> Me!
Guess who has a facebook --> Me again!
I hate that episode of FMA... it made me and my friend jeff cry, but he was reading the manga with me, that made me and him cry right in the middle of class.
Away